Chapter 3

Hazel's P.O.V-

"Right there" I moaned out as Zayn sucked the sweet spot on my neck. His hand rubbing my heat through the thin material of my panties.

"Beg for it" Zayn said, his voice coming out deep and husky.

"Please"

"More"

"Please Zayn, please fuck me"

"With pleasure" and with that he pushed the side of my panties over, not even wasting time taking them fully off. The head of his length pressed up against my entrance before he fully slid in.

Zayn gave me time to adjust to his large size before thrusting in and out. I rocked my hips against his, moaning every time he thrusted.

"Oh god Zayn" I moaned, digging my nails in the back. He groaned pleasingly at the pleasurable pain.

Still thrusting inside me, Zayn rubbed his thumb furiously over my throbbing clit.

My moans and his groans filled the otherwise silent room.

"Your so tight. So good" Zayn moaned out.

I was about to reach out and kiss Zayn but he was disappearing. His whole body began to fade as my eyes shot open.

What. The. Fuck.

I sat up and looked around my still unfamiliar room.

Was I just dreaming about my roommate? A man I barley even know?

That dream was so vivid it felt real. Every touch, caress, moan. Everything felt like it really happened.

Hot beads of sweat dripped down my forehead and I was still panting.

I've never had a dream like that before except after I saw the one Zac Efron movie, and even that wasn't that real feeling.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled, trying to rid the dirty thoughts about the stranger I live with. Maybe it would be a good idea to get to know him and become his friend.

When I inhaled again I smelt bacon. I got up out of my bed and walked over to the door, exiting quickly as possible because I wanted to meet the demands of my growling stomach.

"Your up!" Zayn called from the kitchen. He looked at me before looking at me again, only to do a double take. I felt weird around him, maybe it was because I just had a very vivid sex dream about him.

The smell of the bacon was so intoxicating a moment ago I didn't notice I was only dressed in an over-size shirt, nothing else. Zayn's eyes roamed up and down my body, stopping at my legs longer than any other body part. They were the most exposed.

"Good Morning" I said climbing into a stool.

"Do you like bacon?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes and laughed briefly.

"Who doesn't?"

"Good point, here." He said setting down a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me

"Yum, thank you"

The whole time I was eating I felt Zayn's stare on me, I looked up only to be met with his enticing brown eyes. Even though I just caught him staring, he didn't remove his gaze from mine. Our eyes were locked.

"We should get to know each other" I said, breaking the semi-awkward eye contact.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's start off by telling each other simple things, we'll build up to the big details"

"Sounds fair, you start" he stated, taking a seat in the stool across from me.

"How old are you?"

"20, you?"

"19" I replied smiling.

"Ahh, so your younger than me?"

"By less than a year" I retorted

"Still counts" He smirked.

"Your turn"

"What's your full name?"

"Hazel Marie Elliot, yours?"

"Zayn Jawaad Malik"

He has one of the most unique names I've ever heard. I love it.

"Where were you born?" He questioned

"LA"

"That explains the accent"

"My uncle never told you I'm not from here?" I questioned, confused as if this boy knew anything about me.

"Nope. He only said that you were a girl named Hazel and I better make you welcome"

"Your doing a good job"

"Am I?" He questioned. It was then I could feel his foot mess around with mine under the table.

"Yes" I said, rubbing my foot back against his. Where this sudden burst of confidence came from is beyond me but I liked it.

"Can we move on to harder questions?" He asked.

"Shoot"

"Has anyone ever touched you?" Zayn questioned, setting his warm hand on my thigh.

My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at him in surprise and disbelief.

What do I say? If I tell the truth he's going to think I'm some goody goody but the truth is I've never been given the opportunity.

"You haven't have you?" He concluded.

I shook my head shyly and looked down at my empty plate.

"I can change that. I will change that. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it is however, something to be proud of."

"Change that?" I blurted without thinking.

"You'll see" he said, getting up and going to rinse his plate.

"Its my turn for the hard question" I said standing up off my stool.

"Shoot" he mimicked me from moments ago.

"Can I trust you?"

"With everything you have, babe." Zayn spoke, winking at me before trotting off to his room.

I was nervous and excited to see what this year was going to hold.

And I was sure as hell excited I'd be spending it with a guy like that.