Chapter 6

Zayn's P.O.V-

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, annoyed by the alarm clock that went off waking me up for work. I sat up tiredly and stretched my arms above me, smirking at the thought of yesterday morning with Hazel.

I got up and made my way down the narrow hallway, stopping in front of Hazel's door. I opened it quietly, trying not to make any noise. I walked slowly up to her bed, seeing her top half completely uncovered by the blanket but she was wearing a thin, white tank top. Her nipples were clearly visible through her flimsy top and I could hardly control myself. I can hardly control myself whenever I'm around her. I kept my cool and began sliding my hand up her leg.

Hazel stirred under my touch, moving slightly beneath the covers, making a quiet moaning sound. What is she dreaming of? I repeated my actions, this time blowing air on her face. Her hand came up to her face, wiping something that wasn't there. I chuckled at her sleeping figure.

"Wake up pretty girl." I cooed softly.

"Zayn?" She questioned half asleep, her lips curving up ever so slightly.

"Mhm" I mumbled.

Her eyes jolted open, her mouth forming an "O" shape and shock filled her face.

"What are you doing in here?" She questioned.

"I came to wake you up for work...It's your first day Hazel."

"How- how long have you been in here?" Hazel stuttered, a bright red forming on her delicate cheeks.

"Why?" Hazel's blush intriguing me. What on earth was she dreaming about?

"Did I say anything in my sleep?" She questiond, embaressment flicking in her eyes. 

"No, why?" I asked even more curious. 

"No reason.." She trailed off, leaving me confused.

"Get ready quick" making my way to the door "We're leaving soon." I winked and walked out, beginning to prepare myself for work.

Hazel's P.O.V-

Holy shit, did he know I was dreaming of him? Shit.

God, I hope not.

The dream was so vivid and felt so real. In my dream, what happened yesterday continued and we got so intimate and some of my darkest fantasies played out in that dream. I dont even know Zayn well enough to get intimate and yet here I am, getting finger fucked by him in my dreams and on our sofa. I was not having this, any of it. I'm obviously going to put a end to it. I have no choice. 

I got up and got ready for my first day of work, picking a black pencil skirt and a creme colored top. I looked very professional and I dont think I like it. To be completly honest, siting around and watching cartoons with a bowl of fruitloops sounds much more eventful than going to work. 

The only thought that will help me get throught the day is the thought of my dream which I now needed to wipe from my brain completely. 

------

We arrived at the office and first thing an older looking blonde woman comes up to me claiming she has "work" for me to begin. Hmm, I cant recall signing up for a bitchy boss.

I learned her name was Josephine and she ran a "tight ship" even though all I knew about her was that she was the main assistant. She had me taking phone calls practically the whole first few hours, that was until she ordered me to pick up her chinease food, explaining to specifically tell them "Josephine's usual please."

On some occasions when no one was ringing up the buildig I would have a moment of clarity, and be able to register where I was and remeber what im even doing, and then I would see Zayn. He had a professional aura about him. He seemed on top of his game.

Before I knew it he was walking over to me, keeping eye-contact on point.

"How's the first day princess?" He questioned, smirking. I frowned at his choice of nick-name. 

"Just fine, and please for the love of Jesus Christ do not call me princess." I corrected. 

"Alright what would you perfer me to call you? Baby, love, sweetheart, monkey, babydoll, sugar tits? The list goes on and on.." 

I scoffed at his attempt of being "funny" and ignored his suggestions "Hazel, I perfer you to call me Hazel."

"Whatever you say pretty girl." Zayn spoke slowly and quietly, making his way back to wherever he was working. 

Pretty girl isnt that bad of a nick-name right? Not as bad as moneky or sugar tits anyway. I kind of liked it, though I was not about to go and tell him that. Ever. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________*AUTHORS NOTE* So I apologize for not updating but ive been busy and I know its been months but im so stressed so heres an update for all of those who are actuallys still reading! Not sure why I updated! I just randomly logged back in and saw the comments soooo here I am! Love you guys who read! Seriously! :*