Chapter 5

OMG IM SO SORRY! I've been so busy and trying to bring my grades up and for spring break I was in New Mexico so I couldn't update! I REALLY APOLOGIZE!! Here it is mah niggas ;)

Hazel's P.O.V-

A warm cup of tea and old cartoons was the highlight of my beautiful Sunday morning. Small bird chirps could be heard through the glass of the window and the air smelled like blueberry bagels.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the laziness that comes with a proper

Sunday.

I flicked through the channels, kind of annoyed sponge bob was over. I stopped on a boring soap-opera but it lost my interest and I eventually began chipping the red nail-polish off my dainty fingers.

I heard footsteps coming through the hallway and stopping just in front of the couch where I was sat. I looked up into the honey brown eyes belonging to Zayn.

"You start work tomorrow"

"What do you mean? Where?" I questioned.

"With me, at your uncles office. I'm an assistant and so are you now."

"Really?" I groaned. He made a slight "mhm" noise and plopped down beside me on the soft couch.

His eyes were fixated on the 40 inch television but mine were on him. His eyes were like deep pools of honey and his lips were curved just right, kissable. His jaw was built perfectly, making him look stronger. His hair was dark and styled up. He must have noticed me watching him because he looked at me at lighting speed smirking, making me look away.

His hand came down, laying on my thigh. I looked at it as it gripped my leg and then at him. His eyes never left the t.v. I let it slide but his hand began creeping farther and farther up my thigh. I bit my lip, restraining a low moan as it left a quick, feathery touch over my crotch.

His large hand slid all the way down my knee, only to move back right above my now heated area. His long fingers skimmed the fabric of my yoga pants above my crotch, sending tingles through my fingers and toes.

"Zayn" I breathed.

"Hmm baby?" He hummed out, putting more pressure on my area.

Instead of questioning him on his bold actions, I grabbed the back of his head, pulling it towards my own. Our lips were touching each others so lightly, I almost felt nothing. I could feel his hot breath puffing onto my pink lips. I moved my head closer, closing the gap between our lips and making the kiss complete. His lips were like heaven, so kissable and soft. Exactly how I imagined.

His hand came up to my hip bone, touching the skin that became uncovers from my plain t-shirt and drawing light circles on the tanned skin. He gave me goosebumps.

His slender fingers slipped beneath my yoga pants and black laces panties, feeling the smooth skin of my heated area. My clit was throbbing and I was wet enough to soak through the couch.

Never before has any man got me this wet just by a simple touch and kiss.

His fingers went in between the slits of my vagina, teasing me softly. An involuntary moan escaped my lips, making Zayn smirk in satisfaction.

"You already this wet Hazel?" He questioned, a teasing tone noticeable in his velvet voice.

His fingers found my clit and began toying with it, making small and fast circles around the throbbing area.

"Zayn!" I gasped as his pointer and middle fingers entered me, his thumb was still moving a fast pace on my sensitive clit.

He kept pumping this fingers and circling this thumb and I felt my climax coming on.

"I-I thin-" I began breathlessly but was cut off.

"Shh baby, let me take care of you" Zayn whispered causing me to break in his hold. My toes curled and my legs shook while the powerful orgasm took over me. I sucked in a sharp breath an held it the whole time my body was going through complete euphoria. My eyes closed and my head fell back in pure ecstasy. The thought of what just happened could make me wet again.

Zayn slipped his fingers out from inside of me, his eyes on mine the whole time he sucked my juices off of the his long digits.

"Mhmm love, you taste good. I'll have to try you sometime" he said with a wink before getting up and walking out of the room without me having a chance to process and speak up.

What the hell did I just let happen? And why do I want to do it again?