Natsu's sick?

Lucy POV

I sat at my favourite seat in the guild waiting for Natsu and Happy to arrive so that we could go on a job.

The guild hall was quiet today and I didn't like the sense of foreboding creating up on me.

I heard a creak behind me. I turned around to see Happy coming into the guild. Alone.

He flew towards the bar. Mira came out and asked him "Where's Natsu?"

Happy looked at her sheepishly. "I left him at the house because he's sick" I shot out of my seat.

"Natsu's sick? Why are you not there looking after him?" Happy and Mira laughed.

"Why don't you look after him?" Happy said.
I nodded and grabbed Mira's hand. "Okay I will". I pulled Mira out of the guild hall and to Natsu's house. She complained all the way.

When we were outside she stopped me and asked me. "Why did you bring me along?" She asked.

I looked at her and blushed "I don't want to be alone with him and I don't actually know how to make him better"

She laughed and knocked on the door. "Come in" someone coughed. When she opened the door I walked straight to Natsu's bed and sat carefully on the edge.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
He smiled at me. He looked like he might vomit at any second. Mira walked behind me and stood there worriedly.

"I'm much better now that your here" he coughed. I blushed. Mira gasped and then let out a little squeal.

"Finally"she whispered to herself.