Spicy egg diaster

Hello

I have been talking to an amazing person called Kallistana and they have really inspired me to write more of this story. Kallistana also gave me some ideas for what's coming up in this story as I had writers block.

I understand that some of you wanted me to stop writing this story but this is one of my favorite stories that I have written and I want to continue it.

If you did not like this story the please feel free to go and have a read of my others.

Thanks again too Kallistana and I hope you all like this chapter.

Cheerio

Rowan

........

Natsu's POV

I woke up with a start. Not remembering where I was. I felt something lying on my chest so I looked down. Lucy was snuggled up in my chest, her breathing steady. She was wearing an old top of mine that was too big for her.

My stomach was hurting badly I realised and I was really hungry.

We must have both fallen asleep last night. Yesterday we had talked all day, not even bothering with food. My stomach growled and I couldn't take it any longer. I needed food.

I carefully rolled over and placed Lucy down onto the bed. Some of her blonde hair had placed itself over her face. Hesitantly I lifted my hand and brushed it away. I smiled as I did and then turned on my heels and walked away towards the kitchen.

I opened my fridge and found a box of eggs. I took the eggs out, got a frying pan and started to cook the eggs. It was all going well until I picked up the tobacco sauce. That's when things started to go down hill with the food.

I had never been very good at cooking.

I decided to put a few drops in to just heat it up a little. I was feeling fine now and Lucy should be better soon as whatever she had wont last as long mine had.

I carefully put two drops in. Suddenly the bottle slipped from my hand, sending sauce all over the eggs.

"No" I muttered to myself as I tried to scoop some sauce back into the bottle but it was no use.

"Natsu?" I turned to see Lucy looking at me in confusion. Her hair was slightly messy and she looked tired and sick. Her nose and cheeks were red and she snuffled.

My blanket was positioned around her like a mountain. She seemed warm and cosy , peaceful, but I knew that if I tried to get that blanket off of her she would probably attack me.

"Are you making breakfast? I'm hungry"

Thoughts starlets flowing through my mind. Maybe it wasn't that bad? She might not even notice.

Lucy sat down at my table and I served up the eggs on two plates and then placed them I front of her. She started to gobble theme down. I started to eat mine as well. They tasted really good.

Lucy was about halfway through all the eggs when she stopped. He was turning redder and redder by the second.

She jumped up, dropping the blanket as she did, and dashed for the fridge. she grabbed everything dairy she could and raced to the bathroom. Locking herself in as she did.

For the next half hour all I heard was
"What the hell" and "it burns so much".

I signed as I slumped against the bathroom door. Mira had been asking me to take cooking lessons with her for years. Maybe it was finally time tirade her up on the offer.