Soup and deals

I laughed. She really was curious by the look on her face. I looked around the room. Lucy had nearly finished cleaning up.

"I'll do the rest of the cleaning whilst you feed Natsu the soup" I said and walked off to the pile of dishes that were stacked up next to the sink.

Lucy's POV

As Mira walked over to start washing up I took out a bowl from my one of the many cupboards in Natsu's kitchen area and a spoon. I then poured some soup into the bowl and walked toward Natsu.

"Natsu" I whispered. He didn't wake up.
"Natsu" I said again. Still no answer. I sighed and put the soup down onto the floor. I then sit carefully on Natsu's bed and shook his shoulders lightly.

"Lucy?" He asked as he slowly woke up.

"Hey Natsu, I've got you some soup" I said as I picked it back up off the floor.

He smiled a weak smile and then tried to sit up. He fell back down and he started to moan about a headache. I chuckled to myself and then sat him up a little way so that he could have the soup.

I blew on it a few times before he opened his mouth and I gave him the soup. He smiled as he ate it. About 5 minutes later Natsu had not only finished the bowl but had also asked for seconds.

I laughed and started to get up.

Suddenly I felt a strong arm go around my waist and pull me under the covers. I yelped at first but then turned to look at the owner of the strong arm. Of course it was Natsu.

"Im feeling much better now" he told me happily "so let's make a deal. Next time your sick I will look after you" I smiled and nodded.

"Okay" I answered him. I squirmed out of his arm and away from the bed, I quickly walked away blushing. I could see Mira looking at me with a huge grin on her face.

"No Mira" I said "Don't look at me like that, I know that look anywhere. Let it happen on its own if it does" I said referring to Natsu and I.

I had liked Natsu since we first met but I knew that I was deeply in love with him on one of our first missions with Erza and Grey. I never told Natsu how I felt though. I was a wimp like that.