Lisanna and Natsus crush list.

I just want to say that I am not going to make Lisanna a bad character. I know that some people like Lisanna being 'evil' but I like the stories where she only likes Natsu as a brother. Sorry if it disappoints anyone.

Lucy's POV

Lisanna stood in the doorway. Beaming down at me like she knew something I didn't. What had Mira told her.

"Hello Lucy, am I coming at a bad time" she said still smiling. She was confusing me now more than ever. Maybe Natsu really did like her and she was here to make him better again. If so should I leave?

"No not at all, come in" I said. She walked in quickly and then sat down in an empty chair at the dining table. Why hadn't she gone straight to Natsu?

"Lucy my sister sent me to see how you and Natsu were doing" she smirked. I sighed. I should have known. Mira was obsessed with making people in the guild 'fall in love' as she puts it.

Now I started to wonder if maybe Lisanna was going down the same strange road Mira did all those years ago. She seemed oddly interested as she asked me...

"What have you and Natsu been doing then?"

Isn't it obvious that he's sick. "Nothing really" I answered honestly "Sleeping, eating and taking care of Natsu"

Her eyes lit up like light bulbs when I mentioned taking care of Natsu. I suddenly knew why Lisanna was here. She wasn't just here to make sure Natsu was okay. Her sister had sent her to ask me awkward questions that she knew I wouldn't tell her.

"Mira" I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah she sent me here to see what's going on so um..." she paused for a second "Has Natsu said anything to you, you know, that's out of the ordinary, done anything out of character maybe"

My mind flickered back to the kiss. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up, turning red as they did.

Lisanna gasped. "I knew it" she shouted "tell me everything".

I sighed and shook my head. "Never going to happen Lisanna"

She seemed a little disappointed but she was still smiling like a Cheshire cat. She had got what she wanted and probably couldn't wait to tell Mira.

"Fine but next time I see you I want all the details" she said as she stood up.

"Great I can't wait" I muttered sarcastically. She laughed as she headed towards the door.

"Take good care of him Lucy" she paused for a second "and don't go breaking his little heart" she walked quickly out of the door and into the cold air.

Brilliant. Now the whole guild will think something's going on between Natsu and I. Then again I have to admit. That wouldn't be so bad.

I looked over my theories from before. Lisanna didn't want to date Natsu. It was obvious by the way she acted around me today. But I couldn't say the same for Natsu.

I know he likes someone but who. I quickly walked over to his desk and grabbed a price of paper and a pen. I jotted down all the names of people he might like in that way.

Natsu's possible crushes.

Lisanna
Erza
Mira
Cana
Evergreen
Juvia
Levy
Grey?

I looked at the list. All highly possible. I smiled as I looked at my list. Suddenly strong arms wrapped around my waist again. I knew it was Natsu. He couldn't see the list. What would he think if he saw it.

"What's that Lucy" he asked me holding out his hand to try and snatch the paper away from me.

"Nothing" I squeaked as I shoved the piece of paper down my bra where I knew Natsu wouldn't go.