Reading the list

Lucy POV

I woke up slowly. I didn't know where Natsu was but the only thing I could think of was seeing him in a towel earlier. I blushed scarlet again. He looked really fit. Not to mention his 6 pack.

My face was getting hotter and hotter. Redder and redder as I remembered all of the moments from earlier that day. Suddenly someone's hand gently brushed my forehead with concern.

I kept my eyes tight shut. I could still feel the list in my bra from were I had shoved it. It felt different though. Like it had moved whilst I was asleep.

The stranger then took his hand away from my forehead. I could feel a slight bit of pressure near my chest were the paper was. It must be just in view.

Whoever it was removed it in one quick movement. I couldn't move. It was so embarrassing.

I could hear the rustling of paper as it was unfolded. It was then followed by a manly gasp. Then the gasp turned into a chuckle.

If my face wasn't red enough before it had reached the limited now. I open my eyes so that I was peeping through slits.

Natsu was standing above me chuckling with my list in him hands. I can't believe he read it. I never wanted to wake up again and have to face him. That would just be even more embarrassing.

My stomach growled and Natsu stopped laughing and looked down at me. I shut my eyes quickly, I was hungry.

Suddenly I felt pressure on my forehead again. but this time it was no hand. Natsu's lips warmed up where they were on my forehead. I gasped by accident. Natsu stopped dead where he was. Suddenly he straightened up and walked very fast towards the bathroom. locking himself in as he did.

He knew I was awake. I knew he had read the list. I opened my eyes fully and then got out of Natsu's bed. I walked over to his bathroom door and knocked three times.

"Who is it?" Natsu asked me stupidly.

"It's happy" I said sarcastically.
"Very funny Lucy" he said back.

"Natsu" I said pausing for a few seconds before I finished my sentence "I think we need to talk".

.......

Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for the votes and comments. It means a lot to me that you like this story.

Sorry if it's short but it's currently 11 and I need to get to sleep, even though I can never get to sleep (not from my awkward phone addiction) and get about 3 hours of sleep every night.

The next chapter will be longer if you want.

Cheerio
Rowanlovesblue