Don 1: Sullivan and the Savior

A little child was walking down at back alley. His name is Suzuki Iruma and he is just on his way at his work place when his eyes found a someone's figure looks laying down at the ground where he is walking at. He slightly quiver his eyes and slowly tried to approach it. He grip his little hands. The boy started to feel nervous right now. His mind is telling him to take a peek of it but the other side stopping him, still... 

His curiosity needed to be feed up.

'Maybe its just a person sleeping?' he asked himself. As his child feet reach it. He sighed in relieved when its just a person looks like sleeping in bloody state. He is way too overthinking much and now he needs to go off work...

"Wait what?" Iruma immediately approach person who is laying down. It's really bleeding! Oh god what must he do at this state?! This person is hurt! The human started to panic and didn't know what to do next. The child want to shout for help but this alley is just barely even had a people to be seen around.

What to do?

Iruma quickly check its pulse and breathing if its still alive and he sighed in relief when he clearly looks do but somehow barely. He once look around using his eyes, hoping that someone will come out but there's really none, so the child tried to carry the old man on his back.

What a weight

He groaned as he feel the too much weight on his back. He is just a child. Merely he is but his conscience literally can't leave the old man alone here. In this mess state he clearly won't do that. So the best choice he take is, he will take him at his little house for now and try to aid him as much as he could. Hopefully there are no bears around again to wreck it.

It's hard to build that place

The child started to walk and somehow recall his past life. He once had family, yes once. He had a mother and father but now he just get abandoned because his mother told him that he is just useless child.

Even though at the young age. He started working for them hoping  that someone they will pay attention on him yet at the end its not enough to prove himself as their son

and so he got abandoned in forest full of dangerous animals that could kill him in instant. He knows where his former home at however his father threated him that if he goes back at house. He will be killed so, it leave him no choice to settle himself at the middle of nowhere.

and tried to make himself alive

Iruma stopped walking for awhile and put the old man on a big rock. They are now on foot of the mountain. He leaned him there after that the boy rip off his shirt and started to aid the stranger in front of him. He is a bald person but he looks very kinda dangerous looking person also.

Still it's his decision to reach out hand

There is a river on the mountain where Iruma's little place at but he will gonna have hard time to pull someone there. It will take him hours but he don't want to leave alone the person alone here. He bring him first so he will take the responsibility.