Don 6: Mafia Babel Dons

Azazel Henri sighs off looking at his table full of documents all around, stacks of them keep piling up as soon he entered his office but rather to finish all of this, he just let it there like his coffee at side gets frozen on cold from waiting for him to pick up pace already. He turn his seat around at the glass window and gaze upon down the whole street on his view. Full of people with different type of living, there is one shines on gold and there is on dark alley, sitting down and meekly asking for help. 

But the one who caught his eyes the most is the group of people full of smiles, a family. Both parents smiling upon on their child. Full of love and wishes for the growing family, his chest feel crunch up a bit for it so he stood up and leave off his table to sit on couch. Large space, great interiors and full of complete appliances he would need. A someone like him would do but everything might already lies on his feet. 

It doesn't feel everything was really here

Bright morning, new day ahead starts off for Henri and his wife, Adriana. As family they live on very simple yet lovely house that they could filled with great and lovely memories. It doesn't matter if its big or small, matter is the family would live in. Family that you would treasure, love and protect at this four corners of house. 

"Wasn't our Lil Princess most adorable as ever?" Adriana shows off a little girl on its arms, wearing an cantaloupe shade of dress. The child giggles as it sure melt the hear of its father. Ameri reach its hand on her father that gladly Henri accepted, hugging his warm daughter on his arms and his wife beside him. What more he could wish for? 

Everything is already here on his side

But not everything goes on his wishes after all, as they having picnic outside at the park. All of sudden his wife coughs blood in front of them, it became shock on him and his child who seem starting to get scared. Panicking spreading all over, he called for help and assistance immediately because his mind went blank what to do.

Without second thought, he carried off his wife and run off as fast as he could even though he knows medics is already coming. People at his back shouting at his back to comeback but Henri was not right mind. All in his mind was to save his wife who starting to pass out already. Tears starting to go on his eyelids but it didn't stop him. Being look like a crazy running off, countless curses being given off as he keeps interfering at road just to cross over. Desperation is all over ending up being trip over. 

"No no no no please...just a little more." About to stood up once again to run but Adriana place its warm hands at him, making him look at her. Henri smiled trying to give his best reassuring look at his wife. The woman smiled at him but it didn't escape on his eye as an drop of tear escape from his eye's wife. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 23, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mafia Babel Donsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें