Don 3: Live Or Die?

Some scenes are not very suitable so watch out:

"Why did you even keep that child alive in the first place? Look now! He's just a burden who didn't even know a thing! A stupid like you!"  A child named Iruma is sitting in the corner part of living room, where the child could witness and hear every words his parents say ill about him. He have no complain on it but he feel so much hurt hearing those kind of words always.

Especially it come from your own birth parents mouth

But even they are like that on the child. Iruma can't bring himself to be once angry at his parents. Maybe because he is still so young and still clinging on hope that one day, his parents will notice him and accept him.

Surely there's no such a thing like that

The child thoughts disturbed when he heard a loud slap. So he look at his parents not so far at him. It bring a  sudden silence at the room but it doesn't mean. It will end in just a silence.

A furious face of his mother and above all that, his father is looking at other side of room. He is looking at him directly so the child flinch at his spot making his tiny fragile body to press more at corner. He want badly to averted his gaze but he's body is starting to stiff.

No...No...

His father loudly scoffed and look back at his mother and Iruma witness another thing he always wish every night at the stars he most afraid to see. He bow down his head and look at his foot full of bruises while hearing his mother screams. His father is hurting his mother once again.

Iruma bit his lips that is starting to quiver. His body is started to shake from fear. Little Iruma wants to protect his mother but if he get between on them again like before.

They will gonna kill me

"AHHHHH!!! L-LET ME GO! YOU BASTARD!!!" Screams of his mother caused by his father. They been getting abused both mother and son but they can't reach out for help. No one wouldn't dare to help them. They do have neighbors but they choose to shut their ears every time this happen. Those neighbors already gotten used on this wrecked family fights. They wouldn't dare to butt in. Last time they did, Iruma's father did a horrible thing on them....on him.

He killed a child

Precisely, it was Iruma's childhood friend but his father one day. Without hesitation or no words bring him out of there house and make him witness a very frightening scene. It's very unforgettable that could make him shiver every time he would remember it. His father pushed off his one and only friend at the river. It was heavily raining that day and as the rain drops that day. His tear also drops like a rain.

He failed to protect someone he swore too