Meetings And Greetings

The day started as a rainy morning, the sound of an alarm was going off. Marinette turned her head to knock out the sound, she felt a tiny hand on her cheek, "Marinette, your alarm is going of!"

The sound of a tiny voice made Mari open her eyes, she pulled her body out of bed.

The time on her phone read, 8:00am. She had 30 minutes to get dressed and ready for school.

|Downstairs|

Sabine was cleaning the table tops before her daughter came downstairs, "good morning sweetie, sleep well?" Mari only nodded.

The sound of shouting came from downstairs, "eat your breakfast and then come down to the bakery." Sabine said walking to the door.

Mari placed her hand on her cheek, tikki came out from under her hair, the sound of the TV made tikki turn to it.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news, coming to you live near the Eiffel tower where we can see-"

The TV went to static, Mari dropped her toast and turned to the TV, "what happened?" Mari asked tikki.

The little kwami only shrugged her little shoulders, Mari stood up and walked out of the kitchen/living room.

She walked down the stairs, tikki flew into her bag, Mari opened the door to see her parents working hards.

Sabine turned to her daughter with a bag of sweet treat goodies, "thanks mama, papa." Tom come over and hugged his daughter before leaving.

Mari grabbed her umbrella, she smiled before walking into the street, "what's got you so cheery this morning Mari?"

Mari looked down to her bag, "I'm going to try and say good morning to Adrian." Tikki sighed.

"You've tried again and again but he ignored you." Mari shook her head before seeing Alya, "hey girl!" Mari smiled as she ran up to her.

Out the corner of her eye she saw Adrian walking up the steps, "good morning." Adrian walked right past her as his blue eyes started back at her before looking forward.

"I think that's the best I'm going to get." Alya sighed before wrapping her arm around Mari's shoulder, "let's go to lesson."

|In lesson|

Mari watches the rain tap against the windows before sighing, "what's on your mind Mari?" Mari looked down to her kwami, "just a little jealous that Alya has a boyfriend and partner in crime and I don't." Tikki moved her eyes to Adrian.

"What's wrong tikki?" The little kwami just shook her head before going back into Mari's bag and eating her cookie.

Alya came over before opening her bag so Trixx could come out and chat with tikki, "girl did You see my views on the ladyblog about you?" Mari shook her head.

Mari reached her arm to her arm, the face of chat blanc flashed in her mind, Alya touched her shoulder, "I'm sorry if I would've know faster I would have helped you quicker."

Tikki placed her little hand on hers, I should tell her. Tikki thought as she was about to open her mouth before the teacher came in.

|Home time|

Mari was making her way back home from lunch, she noticed that Adrian hadn't been in class even though she saw him walk into school.

The feeling of her bag weighing down made her open her bag, "what's wrong tikki?"

"I've got to tell you something?"

Mari hurried her pace back to her room, she placed her bag down as tikki flew out, "what did you want to tell me tikki?"

Tikki took a deep breath before sitting down, "You know the cat miraculous," Mari nodded her head, "I never told You the story of it."

Mari got more comfortable in her seat before tikki began again, "1000 years ago the cat miraculous was broken by accident, it made plagg the cat kwami go insane, he lost his mind, he wants the same friend I had known my billion years on this earth."

The little kwami turned away from Mari, "I haven't been able to communicate with him, a broken miraculous only lets the user live up until 20, the longest cat user lived until 30, that was a few 100 years ago." Tikki whipped away her tears.

"Since your my new ladybug I just wanted to warn you about it, I've done the same to all the over ladybugs before you."

Mari closed her eyes and took a shaky breath, "so You haven't talk to him since." Tikki shook her head no.

Mari whipped away her tears, "chat blanc is dangerous Mari, he has no control over his actions as plagg controls everything."

Tikki turned to Mari's computer, "he's changed since I last saw him, those beautiful green eyes that represented his cat like features are now blue." Mari reached out to tikki and hugged her.

Mari heard some weeping from her kwami, the bright sky had turned dark as Mari made her way to bed, she closed her eyes before a light tap was heard.

"Rain?"

Mari opened her eyes to see blue angry eyes staring down at her, Mari was about to scream before chat grabbed her and pulled her onto her balcony.

Chat blanc placed his white glove around her mouth, "stop struggling princess I just want you to send a message to a red bitch for me!"

Mari closed her eyes before nodding, chat let go of her, Mari took a deep breath before looking into chat's freighting blue eyes.

"Good she better be there, au revoir."chat disappeared as Mari fell to the floor with tears in her eyes, tikki came flying over.

Tikki placed her hand on Mari's head, "it's okay Mari, it's okay.."

|Next chapter: a kidnapping|