Evacuate

The crowd watched as the robot Infront of mari gave her an easy way out of danger.

Mari took a step backwards, "but my family and friends?" The butler robot turned to Adrian, he closed his eyes and nodded his head.

Alya grabbed her mom and nino's hand, "what about us!" Civilians shouted out, Adrian ignored them and went into the line.

The V.I.P line was blocked as soon all of mari's classmates and there parents had passed the line.

People started to bang on the walls of the V.I.P line, "we can't just leave them all here to die!" Rose spoke up holding onto Julia's hand.

Mari stared at Adrian's back, she watched as he limped to the front of the line.

"I suggest you all shut your mouths and get in before you all die!" Everyone went quiet.

People started to push past everyone to get in quicker, "who let you people in the V.I.P section?" A guard at the door held up his gun.

"You have to go back!" Adrian pushed past all the people, "I let them in, let them through!"

The guard nodded his head before letting them in, Adrian turned to see Marinette staring at him.

"Blu-" the floor beneath them started to shake again, Mari fell forward into Adrian's chest.

They both fell to the floor, buildings around them started to fall, people in the other line started to scream as parts of buildings started to fall.

Mari turned her head but was turned back by Adrian as he covered her eyes, "don't look." Mari gasped at the screams and moans of civilians.

Tikki was holding in her cries Mari's pocket, "I-I can't just let those people die!" Adrian grabbed her arm and stood up.

"Your friends listened, why can't you!" Mari grit her teeth, she quickly pulled away from Adrian.

"I'm sorry Adrian, but I'm not that kind of person.." Sabrina and tom was calling for their daughter to come to them.

Doors closing in 2 minutes..

Mari turned her body away from Adrian, he tried to reach out for her, she reached into her pocket.

Tikki came out, "Tikki..spots..on." Tikki had a worried expression on her face before going into Mari's miraculous.

Adrian's face grew cold as he saw the ladybug spots appear on Mari's body, Alya bit her nails as she revealed her secret to everyone.

"We need to help her!" Trixx flew out of alya's pocket, nino raised his eyebrow at Alya.

"Help her? Ho-" Nino stopped as he saw Trixx, "Trixx let's pounce!" Rena Rouge appeared and jumped through the doors.

Ladybug was about to help before Rena Rouge came into the action, she turned to Adrian.

"You have to let them though!" Adrian blinked as he faced Rena Rouge, ladybug yo-yo a bunch of people away from the trees that was about to fall over.

"Adrian!" He turned his gaze to his blueberry, he felt plagg crying out in pain in his pocket.

"Don't..transform kid.." He looked down before nodding his head, "get them in quickly!"

Ladybug and Rena Rouge both smiled at Adrian, The V.I.P gate opened as everyone ran through, Ladybug quickly turned to Rena Rouge and Adrian.