A Month Later

Marinette opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a bright light shining in her eyes.

A door to her left opened to see the doctor from the plane, "Lady-Marinette you are finally awake, I'll call your parents."

Mari turned to a table next to her bed to see her earnings, she reached for them and quickly put them on.

Tikki appeared in Mari's hand, she yawned and stretched, "How's Mar-MARINETTE!" Tikki hugged her.

Mari hugged her friend back, "did my lucky charm work!" Tikki quickly nodded her head.

"Yep everything is back to normal but-" Tikki was saying as Mari got out of bed, "I need to see Adrian!" Tikki shook her head and tried to push her back in bed.

"You can't see him!" Mari raised an eyebrow, "why not, I sorted everything didn't I?"

Tikki sat down on the bed, she shook her head, "Adrian is still in his coma like state."

Mari pulled off the covers and ran out the room, she fell into walls now and again, a nurse rounded the corner.

"Excuse me where is Adrian Agreste's room?" The doctor gasped at her, "Omg Ladybug your awake!' Mari looked at the woman.

She looked down to see that she wasn't in her hero outfit before a memory came to her.

"Yes I'm awake now please lead me to Adrian's room please." The doctor nodded her head and leaded the way.

The hospital started to change grand, one big door was at the end of the hallway.

"He is in there." Mari thanked the woman and walked to the door, feeling something pulling her back.

Mari turned to see Tikki holding her clothing, "Don't Marinette!" Mari ignored her kwami and opened the doors.

Adrian's Robots where in the room looking after him, "Miss Marinette." The maid robot turned to Mari.

"You all did as I asked." The butler robot nodded his head, "we listened to Mr Agreste's girlfriend."

Mari blushed at the comment, "how is he?" The maid robot looked down at Adrian.

"Nothing has changed since that day." Mari started to bite her finger nails, she looked down to see Adrian still wearing the cat Miraculous.

She reached forward, "get that ring off him!" Mari grabbed his ring, it was still hot to the touch like last time.

"But why miss, his father gave him that ring." Mari looked to the robot, "What!"

"It's the last thing he has of him, his father use to own that ring before he died." Mari's eyes widened.

"His father!?" The robot nodded his head, "This ring is the cause of his state right now!"

The robots looked to eachother before back at Mari, "sorry miss, but we don't understand?"

Mari slipped on the ring, Tikki came out behind her, "Mari no!" Plagg appeared and turned to Tikki and Marinette.

Tikki tried to pull off the ring but it was no point, plagg noticed that Mari was now his new master.

"Marinette what are you doing?" The robots watched in shock, "Adrian Agreste was Chat Blanc!"

The robots gasped in shock at the truth, "Plagg how do you fix a broken Miraculous?" Plagg looked down to Adrian before looking back up, "There is one way but it involves killing the kwami."

Mari turned to Tikki with shook, "kill the kwami." Plagg folded his arms, "once plagg dies Adrian's curse will lift," Tikki turned to Adrian.

",And Adrian might awake." Mari bit her tongue, "but killing plagg means no more cat Miraculous, right?"