Missing

Mari tapped her chin, it's been a few weeks since the whole 'date' with chat blanc.

Tiki was sat on her desk, Mari was sewing her new designer dress, tikki gasped at the sight.

"Marinette, that's gorgeous." Mari turned to her before smiling, "thanks Tikki!"

Tikki flew over, "what's for the special occasion?" Mari felt her cheeks go red before giggling to herself.

"Well there's this thing called prom coming up." Tiki raised her little eyebrow, "oh is it that dance thing I've seen on your computer." Mari nodded her head.

Tikki awed, Mari carried on with what she was doing, tikki sat on her shoulder, "are you going to ask him to prom." Mari dropped her needle.

"Uh maybe.." Tikki smiled at Mari, "just be careful Marinette." Mari picked up her needle from her desk.

"If your worrying about chat blanc, don't worry it's been a few quiet weeks, I'll be ready this time I promise!" Tikki hugged mari's cheek.

"I'll help the best way I can Mari." Mari smiled and hugged her back, "thanks you so much Tikki." Mari phone started to go off.

Tikki looked at the phone before answering the call, "Hi Alya." Mari put down her needle and thread.

Mari came over, "Hey girl!" Alya came into the camera, "sorry trixx called you." Alya looks to the side where trixx should be.

Tikki waved at the camera, "Hi trixx." Mari and Alya couldn't see there kwami's but Trixx and Tikki could see eachother.

"Anyway girl have you got your dress ready for tomorrow!" Mari nodded her head before her eyes widened.

"Tomorrow!" Alya starred to laugh, "don't tell me you forgot, yes girl it's tomorrow." Mari quickly passed her phone to Tikki.

"I've got to go finish my dress, seeya alya, trixx!" Tikki pressed the end call as she got back to work on her dress.

|Bed time|

Mari landed face first into her bed, "anddddddd it's done." Tiki rested on her head, Mari started to close her eyes.

As she eyes closed she was transported to the Eiffel tower, "Marinette!" Mari turned her head to Adrian.

She looked him up and down, "what are we doing here?" He looked at her confused, "We was brought here by him."

A cold hand grabbed her waist and brought her backwards, she looked up to see white.

"Hello my blueberry~"

Mari started to scream, Adrian Infront of her had a shocked face as he tried to reach out for marinette.

Mari sat up gasping, she placed her hand on her beating heart, Tikki looked down to her.

"It's okay Mari it was just a dream." She brought her hands to her face and stopped the tears from falling.

Mari and Tikki jumped at the beeping of an alarm, Mari stretched and got out of bed.

She wet her face and brushed her hair, "why did I have a dream about him now?" Mari asks herself.

Tiki sat on the dress Marinette made, she tried to get her mind of chat blanc, "when's this prom starting?" Mari put on a smiled for Tikki.

"Tonight at 5pm." Tikki got an idea, "I know what would look nice with this dress." Tiki started to float into the air before spinning around really quickly.

Mari watched her, Tikki then quickly stopped and spat on the dress, Mari screamed at what Tikki had just done.

Tikki smiled at her, the spit on the dress lit up before the spit disappeared to show a ladybug chocker like her earnings.