Identity

Nino and alya's mouths fell open as chat blanc, THE chat blanc dropped Mari off before flying off on his stick.

"What the fuck?" Mari quickly turned to nino and alya, "girl!" Alya came rushing over to her, she gave her a serious look before dragging her to help station, while ladybug and chat blanc was fighting people was evacuated.

The doctor looked her over before noticing the bruising all over mari's neck and her jacket at the back had been ripped showing the healing hand print.

Alya gasped at the sight before the doctor put some healing cream all over her wounds, once that was finished Alya pulled Mari to the side.

"Why did he bring bring you here, does he know your identity!" Mari shook her head.

"I hope not, he saved me for helping him."

"YOU HELPED HIM!"

On lookers looked at Alya before turning back to what they were doing, "shhhhh keep your voice down!" Alya gave apologetic look before Mari heard her name.

She turned to see her parents wrapped in bandages, "mama, papa." Mari ran to them before hugging, "the house collapsed, me and your father tried to find you."

Mari explained she got out the house by her balcony as her parents hugged her again.

What Mari didn't know was that chat blanc never left, he was sat on a street lamp, plagg's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"Didn't know you had a crush on the dupain-cheng." Plagg snickered, Adrian only flicked him off his shoulder, "whatever plagg I only helped her cause she helped me, mother always told me to help others in need before she.."

Plagg felt sorry for the kid before sitting on Adrian's knee, he definitely wouldn't have saved her If he knew who she actually was. Plagg thought before watching Mari before looking down to her bag where tikki layed Hiden.

"Plagg claws out!"

Chat blanc jumped off the building, "I'll find that ladybitch." Mari turned to look where chat blanc just was before excusing herself to the toilet, she locked the door before tikki came out.

"Marinette I'm so sorry-"

"Tikki it's alright just please never do that again, force your way into the miraculous." Tikki smiled before hugging her.

|The next day|

Chat blanc looked all over Paris but no ladybug showed, mari's magic yo-yo couldn't fix the destruction of Paris, her and her family had to sleep in a hotel for a night.

The bed was alright but she wished for her normal bed, the next morning people mourned the dead, building started to be rebuild, students wouldn't be going back to school for a bit, sabre and Tom sold a few sweet treats that they saved for the others.

Mari found half her school, but no Adrian, I mean he is the most wealthiest in Paris. Alya came up to her.

"Hey girl, who you looking for?" Mari turned to Alya with baked goodies in her arms, "just Adrian." Alya started laugh.

"Girl you are obsessed with him!" Mari felt her cheeks go warm before shaking her head, "no I'm not I'm just looking out for him."

Alya didn't say anything but smirked, "can't wait for the day he says a full sentence." Mari put down her baked goodies and playfully slapped Alya on the wrist.

"That isn't nice Alya, he'll talk when he wants too." Alya's smirk got even wide before placing her hands on her hips.

"What?"