~ chapter 9 ~

y/n pov

I come inside and throw the bag on the couch and made my way to the kitchen. my throat is dry and hearing jungkook words...

Gosh!! I wish to dig a hole and bury myself inside instead of facing the reality!!

I take out the water bottle and chug half of the water and put the bottle on my neck to cool down my temperature but I shut open my eyes while flinching as I feel someone forcefully turn me around.

"you scared me, Mina," I said looking at Mina with wide eyes.

Mina called min and tell him not to search for y/n anymore she come back home but her stomach aches indicating she need to poop. So, she went to do her business in the bathroom.

coming out from the bathroom while rubbing her stomach she feels empty and good. she was smiling like an idiot and then she throw her body on the couch

she looks at the bag on the couch and remembers what y/n wears at the party. Then she immediately stood and started to search for her. then Mina sees her drinking water.

Mina fists her fist and went to y/n angrily. she was worried about y/n and the fact that y/n is not at home the whole damn night makes Mina's stomach sick for nothing. Mina grabs y/n wrist and forcefully turns her.

"you scared me, Mina" y/n said looking at Mina with wide eyes. Mina clinches her jaw.
"so, what!!? It's you who scared me to death!" she sides glaring at her. y/n hissed in pain and Mina looks down at y/n wrist. she gasps with wide eyes

"what's happened, y/n!?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Jerk, if I were there, I would have kicked his ass," Mina said while bandaging y/n wrists. y/n sighs and looks down biting her lip not to break down

but her tears fall on her lap and Mina looks at her and made her look at her "hey, why are you crying!?" Mina asked with a concerned face

"I thought it was Clay Ubel and I thought I'm going to die" saying that y/n cried more and Mina pulled her into a hug "don't cry, your strong. they both will leave you"

y/n shock her head and pulls out from the hug "I don't think like that I see some unknown expression in Taehyung eyes. I feel like he will chase after me" hearing y/n words mina sighed

"how long you're going to avoid reality, y/n!?" she wipes her tears and looks at Mina "what!?" Mina looks away and tugs her hair behind her ear.

"Let Taehyung come to your life again and try to understand things," Mina says and y/n immediately shock her head and sits properly on the couch.

"what if he's married already!? who knows if he even has kids!? If what I'm thinking is true. then it will be dangerous for the twins and me also. Taehyung is a person who only cares about power and position