Child Brings Erosion

DISCLAIMER: JUNGKOOK AND CHAERYEONG ARE NOT THE ONES FROM ITZY AND BTS... THEY ARE JUST NAMES SO DONT MAKE IT WEIRD UNLESS U WANT TO MAKE IT WEIRD IG...

"JUNGKOOK YOU BALL SACK!!" Chaeryeong screamed at her brother.

"WHATS WRONG CHERRYEONG!??!?!!?" He laughed mischievously, waving her tampons in the air.

"YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THOSE!!!" She yelled.

He tossed the tampon back at her. "Okay fine..."

"Jungkook we have literally five minutes until we go visit your mothers mothers grave!!" Hyunjin yelled. "So calm yo tits."

"Can we go out there early..?" Y/N asked.

"Yasss queeen!!" Hyunjin laughed, taking her hand and the hands of their children and walking out to the graveyard. It was the anniversary of THAT day...

After a few hours of staring at the grave, Chaeryeong began to leak. She remembered she forgot to change her tampon.

"Okay I'm done grieving now!! Let's go!!" Y/N said walking away with Hyunjin. "Cum on kids!! Let's go!!"

"One second, I want a minute alone with grandmas grave..." Chaeryeong lied.

Jungkook looked at her menacingly and then walked away... She waited until her family was completely out of sight.. She couldn't move... or else it would spill... So what did she do? She changed her tampon right on top of her grandmothers grave.

She didn't know where to dispose the dirty one... so she looked left right up and then... down....

There was a hole in the ground above where her grandmother laid. She looked around one last time, then shoved the tampon into the hole in the ground. Then she ran away, but little did she know,

That her vaginal blood... would summon her grandmother back from the dead...