Deja Vu💔💔💔

"Hyunjin, dear..." Y/N cried.

"What bitch." Hyunjin replied.

"I have something to confess..." Y/N told him, grasping his hands passionately.

"What."

"I KILLED JEONGIN... Way back on that chicken leg in my moms tumtum.... He never disappeared. I killed him..."

"Y/N.... Your such a yandere babe!! UwU!! It's okay!! It's just Jeongin!! Who cares!!" Hyunjin kissed Y/N sloppily. "You silly hoehoe."

"We have such a beautiful family!! I'm so glad we met babeeee!" Y/N squeaked.

They all of a sudden heard a window break.

Hyunjin pulled a sock out of his ass and then pulled a baseball bat out of the ass sock...

He approached the room where he heard the sound from carefully. He swung open the door and the window was in fact broken, with someone standing in the room.

"HEY!! I GOT A BAT YOU FUCK DUMB!! LEAVE OR I WILL SMACK!!" Hyunjin yelled, readying himself.

He turned on the light.

And there...

Before his eyes...

Was Y/N's mother!!

"WTF BITCH YOU WERE JUST DEAD!!" He yelled.

"Suck my cock." Y/N's mom said as she thrust herself toward him.

She opened her mouth and began to swallow Hyunjin whole.

Y/N walked in as he was being eaten. "HOLY SHIT NOT AGAIN!!"

She jumped in her mother's throat and pulled Hyunjin down with her.

Chaeryeong and Jungkook watched in horror from the doorway.

"What do we do...?!" Chaeryeong whispered...

"We do the only logical thing and run!!" Jungkook said grabbing her hand and dragging her out the house.