Are the dead really dead?

Y/N looked around anxiously for a way to get out. Hyunjin walked over to her. "It's no use babygirl."

Y/N started to cry again. She looked to her left. She heard a voice calling to her. The voice sounded familiar. She sprinted through the stomach acid and hopped onto a nearby table. She looked around again until she saw him. Her long lost best friend. She ran over to him as he smiled at her softly. When she reached him, they hugged for a minute.

"Chan... I missed you so much..." She told him, he started stroking her head nicely. He released and pulled back slightly from the hug.

"I missed you too, Y/N... So, so much." Chan said, a tear escaping his eye.

"How did you even get down here?" Y/N asked between sniffles. He laughed slightly.

"I don't even know..." He replied, holding Y/N's hand now. "I'm just glad I'm with you again."

"I have to go get Hyunjin..! He misses you so much!" Y/N smiled, turning away to call Hyunjin's name.

"Hey, wait... Just remember... Wherever you go... No matter where you are... I'll always be there with you..." He smiled, turning her back to face him quickly.

"I don't know why you're saying that... I mean it's sweet and all, but you're here now!" Y/N replied smiling. He nodded at her as she turned away to call over Hyunjin again. "Hyunjin, you won't believe this!!"

Hyunjin came crawling over, exhausted and out of breath. "What?!"

"Look who's ba-" She turned around to see no one behind her. He was gone. Again.

"Huh...?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Nevermind... It's no big deal."