QUANDELWIDDYWHAT?

They turned around slowly and seen a huge fairy. It began to say. "Hey guys! Quandeldinkle here! REHEEHHEHEHE." Then it lunged at them gracefully, taking a nibble of Hyunjins 6th toe.

"Quandel just wants to help." Another voice said from a distance. The two turned their head to see... JEONGIN?!

Jeongin didn't recognize the two. He scarfed up a hairball and screeched. Quandel gracefully licked the blood from where Hyunjin's 6th toe used to be.

"My apologies." He said in a scrawnchy voice. Jeongin ran over to them. Hyunjin became very gassy.

"Might want to check your pants." Jeongin told Hyunjin. "So who are you guys?"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD HOE!" Y/N yelled, kicking Jeongin. Quandel screamed and slammed Y/N across the face.

"Don't kick my pookie dookie..." Quandel sighed...

"I don't know why you're so pissed off at me! Damn..." Jeongin grunted standing up and wiping himself down. Quandel licked Jeongin up the body to clean him, and then made out with him viciously.

"STOP!" Hyunjin yelled, still farting up a storm. Y/N started to cry. Hyunjin licked her. "Sh... it's okay kitten..."

"I guess... HOW DO WE GET OUT OF HERE?!" Y/N yelled.

"Well, we've been down here for a long time and we still don't know..." Jeongin shrugged.