Outside at Last

Jeongin and Quandel looked around until they heard buzzing coming toward them. It was the bitch! The bitch approached them all. "You guys need a lift? HUHA!"

They all looked confused, but got on anyways. Hyunjin examined the bitch's face. "Sure, ugly bitch!"

"HUHA!" The bitch replied, bringing them down to the kidney. "Woah... More tubes are clear.. HUHA! Let's go further! HUHA!"

The thing buzzed all the way down the tubes. They eventually reached the other group.

"BUDDYS!!" John and Zac yelled, running up to Y/N and Hyunjin and hugging them.

"Missed you bros..." Hyunjin sighed as they all released from the hug.

"Uhm... Hello! We exist too guys!" Jungkook pouted angrily.

"Whatever..." Y/N rolled her eyes. "So how we gettin our of here gang?"

"Well, I have TNT..." Jeongin said, whipping minecraft TNT out of his ass.

"I have matches!" Zac sang, spawning matches to his hand. He lit it carefully as Jeongin through the TNT. There was a big boom and her mom exploded.

They all got out of the mother, and coughed viciously. Hyunjin lost an arm and Zac lost his....

They eventually all recovered, Hyunjin healed up because he ate that piece of Y/N's mom all those years ago. Zac used guerrilla glue. They walked over to Y/N's moms head once more.

"Y/N you slutty asss mother fawker!" Y/N's mom screamed angrily.

"Shut up bitch!" Y/N said, grabbing one of Zac's matches and lighting all of her remains on fire, killing her for good. "You don't get a funeral this time..."

"So can we have mac & cheese for dinner?" Jungkook asked, his stomach purring.

"Sure honey bunchkin..." Hyunjin said as they all walked to the Hwang residence.