Squirt.

Jungkook and Chaeryeong ran as fast as they could down the hallways.

But their crusty ass crack zombie of a Grandma heard their footsteps run away.

She began to chase them yelling "Here I cum grand babies!"

They ran into their room, that they shared, and hid in the pillow cases.

"Bitch wtf do we do?!" Chaeryeong whisper yelled in terror.

"I say we beat the shit out of it!" Jungkook said.

"Okay with what..?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I've been preparing for this moment for years now." Jungkook said wriggling out of the pillow case with Chaeryeong. He reached under his bed, and pulled out a water gun.

"Water guns?" Chaeryeong said. "What's that gonna do except make her wet?"

"It's not just any water gun... it's a piss gun." Jungkook said.

"Ew what the fuck. Piss kink?" Chaeryeong asked.

"NO. But I do piss acid." Jungkook said tossing Chaeryeong one of the guns.

"So that's why your diapers never worked... and why there was random burn marks on the toilet..." Chaeryeong said questioning her life.

"Can we not talk about this right now?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah..." Chaeryeong said readying her gun along with Jungkook.

They heard footsteps get closer to the door. And as soon as it flung open... they shot their guns.