Chapter 3

Audrey's POV:
I've been living with my brothers and dad for about five days now, I have to admit it has been odd at times. But I think I'm finally getting used to it. Luckily, Luca hasn't tried to ask me about my home situation back in Australia. I mean, sooner or later they'll find out. But for now they don't know.

I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, a few days ago I went to the Endocrinologist. Fortunately they were happy with my blood sugar and glucose levels so I didn't have to keep a close eye on anything.

I scrolled down to see my messages, did I tell u guys I got laid last night?- Pia HOLY SHIT WHAT?!-Audrey did u use protection?-Lucy what u got fucked and didn't tell me the details?-Char hold on lemme make a group call-Pia.

I shut my bedroom door hoping I'd have some privacy for once, because I know for sure no one wants to hear about their pia's sex life.
I mean I hope they don't want too- Incoming call from hoey "HEY BESTIES!" Char screamed into the phone. "Omg so pia tell me what happened" I exclaimed. "Okay so, I was at Noah's house right. And we were like studying, his parents weren't home either." I looked over my shoulder, I swear I heard something. "Hellooo? Earth to Audrey?" Pia called out. "Oh sorry- I thought I heard something." I mumbled. "Oh right, did you hear anything I said?" She questioned. "Um yeah you were in the middle of telling us whether you used protection or not." I said raising an eyebrow at her. "Okay chill- we did use protection." She said rolling her eyes. "Thank god." Lucy mumbled. Just then, I heard whispers outside my door. Were those idiots really listening in?

angioletto-little angel
sorellina-little sister
bambina-baby

I got up and opened the door, "seriously?" I said rolling my eyes. Luca, Vincenzo, Alessandro and Giorgio all stood there trying to find an excuse. "Uhh um it was Luca's idea-" Alessandro said "WHAT NO IT WAS YOUR IDEA." Luca yelled. "Am I the only one who wants to know why she was talking to her friends about getting laid?" Vincenzo asked. "Who's getting laid?" Enzo called out. "Audrey is apparently." He said smirking "What? Noo, my sorellina is too young and innocent for that." He protested. I rolled my eyes at them. I'm really not in the mood for this today.

"Anyways, bambina can you come with me for a minute?" Enzo asked. I nodded and followed him. Thoughts swirled through my head, as I walked behind him. Did Luca tell him something? Is he mad?  He opened the door to dad's office. Aldo was in there too as well as my dad. "Take a seat angioletto." He said. I fiddled with the hair band on my wrist, what did they want to talk about? "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I questioned. "We wanted know when you wanted to start school." Dad said. "Oh, um I don't really mind." I mumbled. "Okay then, so maybe sometime this week?" He asked. (Btw we'll just say its um Saturday currently?) I nodded. And walked out. Well at least they don't suspect anything yet.

(Their dad) Sergio's POV:
"She's hiding something." Aldo spat, "it's obvious." What would my angioletto be hiding from us? I looked at Enzo for his opinion, he shook his head sadly. "I'm with Aldo on this one, something just seems off." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, "well if she is, why hasn't she told any of us?" I questioned. "I don't think Audrey trusts us yet, I don't blame her though. She just met us a few days ago." Enzo sighed. "Well what could she be hiding from us?" Aldo asked. "I'm not sure, but nothing stays secret in this house for long. We'll find out eventually and until then we just wait." I muttered.

Luca's POV:
I threw the football at Giorgio, we were discussing game strategies. "So, what's up with Audrey?" He asked. I caught the football, "what do you mean?" I questioned. "Well she's obviously hiding something." I was about to answer when Enzo walked outside to tell us that dinner was ready. "I'll talk to you about it later k?" He nodded.

During dinner Audrey was picking at her food, she looked like her mind was in a different world. I wouldn't be surprised if it was to be honest. Aldo and Dad were in a deep conversation about the stock market and Enzo, Vincenzo, Alessandro were talking about football. Giorgio also seemed to be in his own world.

Audrey's POV:
I forced myself to eat, although I wasn't hungry I had to. Otherwise my blood sugar might go crazy, which I rather not deal with today. I finished eating and everyone left the table probably to go work, play video games or something. I went to my room and grabbed "Girl in Pieces" from my bedside table. I collapsed onto my bed and let the pages consume me. I checked my phone to see what time it was, "11:38pm" I yawned and put my book down. And got up to turn off my light, I drifted off to what would hopefully be a peaceful night of sleep.

bambina-baby
Yeah right, peaceful who?
Flashback time baes
Mention of physical abuse
IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE STOP READING NOW
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CONDENSED VERSION MESSAGE ME

I put my hands over my face incase he was going to hit me. He wasn't going to right? "Please don't-" Tears pricked through my eyes as he slapped me across the face. But what my mother did was worse..she just stood there and watched. "Stay out of my sight brat." Michael hissed at me. I ran to my room, and shut the door my breathing was heavy and my eyes were glistening with tears.
TW OVER

I sat up, I was covered in sweat and tears were streaming down my face. I heard footsteps, it was Enzo and Aldo they were talking about something. "Bambina?" Enzo walked in with a worried expression, Aldo was behind him looking confused. "Why are you awake? It's two in the morning." I couldn't speak, I was shaking. Enzo sat down next to me "it's okay bambina, just breathe okay?" My breathing was shaky but I tried to focus on his voice. "I'm gonna get her some water." Aldo mumbled and walked out. Then, I heard muffled voices "is she okay? What happened?" "Um, I don't know I think she had a nightmare or something. Enzo is with her." Aldo replied.

I swear where is their dad when they need him? 😭✋
Sorry I am currently writing this at 8pm instead of doing math homework

"Sleep now bambina. You're safe." Enzo whispered. He ran his fingers through my hair, it was oddly relaxing. My eyes felt heavy and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

WHEWW OKAY THAT WAS AN INTERESTING CHAPTER
WHAT DID U THINK?
I TRIED SOME DIFFERENT POVS AND ETC

FAVOURITE BROTHER?!
WE WILL SOON FIND MORE OUT ABT AUDREY'S PAST
AND ETC
HOPE U LIKED IT!

(PLS DM ME IF U NEED TO TALK ABT ANYTHING)
I LOVE U BABES SM AND STAY SEXY.
XOXOXO
WORD COUNT: 1313