The Loneliest Jerk Off

A/N: REMEMBER THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK. UNLESS YOU WANT SOME SPOILERS, THEN READ THE FIRST BOOK.

MICKEY

It had been two years since I had last felt Shrek's dick. Nowadays, I go to the same boring job every day. Sometimes, I even have a little one on one with Donald Duck, but he wasn't Shrek.

I missed the way Shrek's dick felt on my tight hole. I missed the way I would ride his beautiful dick. His dick made me feel good. His dick made me cum. I wanted that feeling again. I longed for it.

Except that was probably never going to happen again. Shrek and Fiona moved across the country. Shrek even deleted my number, it's not like we can talk again.

I sat all by myself. Minnie and I agreed to get a divorce after the whole thing on the airplane. She even got custody of Pluto, which by the way is my dog, so what the fuck. Shrek and Fiona did not get a divorce. They're still together raising their kids pretending like nothing happened. I moved away from the club house into a small New York City apartment. I went from being the famous Mickey Mouse, to a street rat.

It had been a long day of work and I was done with everything. I hated my job, I wanted nothing to do with it, but I had to pay for bills some how. I sat down happily on my bed and began to unbutton my pants.

After I unbuttoned my pants, I looked at the red and yellow underwear I had on. I admire how my dick buldge looked in the underwear. I quickly pulled off my underwear and threw it next to the other identical pairs on the floor.

My dick was 7 inches soft. I applied some lotion on my hands and started to stroke my dick softly. I soon sped up, not stopping.

"Oh fuck!!" I moaned. "Fuck yeah, Shrek!" Shrek? Why did I say that?

I kept jerking off the dick until I came on my bed. Even then, I didn't stop. I kept stroking my dick up and down, not caring whether it hurt or not. I could see my cock turning red, but I kept on jerking off .

I thought of Shrek, and the way he first fucked my hole. The way it felt, the way I moaned, the way I made him feel good, the way he made me feel good. I wanted that again. I couldn't get that sensation from any random grindr date.

I wanted to feel Shrek's green dick inside me again.

Fuck.

A/N: Hey horny community!! That was the first chapter of book 2😘😘. Anyways if you read this without reading the first book then why the fuck are you here 😊😊. Anyways, please vote in the story. I plan on this story to be longer.

-Persassyjackson333 😘😘🤞