Reunion Sex

SHREK

I opened the door and to my surprise it was Mickey.

I felt flies going inside my mouth because of how wide open it was. But Mickey wasn't looking at me, he was looking at my dick. I knew it wasn't a good idea to answer the door naked.

"Long time no see," Mickey said, finally breaking what felt like an eternity of silence.

"Get the fuck out," I say after rediscovering my ability to talk.

"You can't be here Mickey. Not right now."

"We haven't seen each other in what two years and you're going to kick me out?"

"Do you not know how things ended the last time we saw eachother?!"

"You ended up married to a woman you don't love!"

"Now that's enough, rat!" I grab his shirt and make a fist.

"What, you're gonna beat me up for telling the truth?"

Just before things escalated the hot mail man was back in uniform and at the door.

"Sorry I have to go, there's still mail to be delivered," he stated.

"Who was that?" Mickey asked.

"The mailman," I replied.

"Ok...but why was he in your house?"

"He needed to use the bathroom."

"Sure..." Mickey drifted off.

His eyes landed back on my cock. His face changed from angry to horny?

"You know we haven't done this in 2 years.."

I couldn't say anything. I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but oh I wanted to.

Mickey stroked my dick up and down.

"Fuck!" I moaned. I haven't felt his hands on my dick in 2 years. It was definitely worth the wait. 

Mickey kept jerking off my dick until I finally reached my climax and came. I moaned as the semen finally reached the ground. 

"Let's do this somewhere else," I tell Mickey. "I don't wanna get cum on my floor."

Mickey nodded and followed me to my bedroom. The kids were at school, Fiona was at work, and Mickey and I were all alone. Everything was perfect.

As we reached my bedroom, Mickey and I started to makeout hard. His tongue flowed through mine. I could feel every part of his mouth as we went in and out. He didn't try to fight for dominance. I pushed him and the bed and took off his pants.

His boxers were covered in precum which to my surprise was kind of weird. I didn't mind it, however. I played with the hardened cock inside his red briefs. After a little while, I finally took it off.

I started to suck Mickey's dick with all my power, going in and out, up and down, left and right. 

"Fuck SHreK!" Mickey's moans filled the room. "FUdcking god you're so good at this!"

I sucked and sucked until i had no more left of me. By this point, Mickey and I were completely naked. He put himself in a fuckable position and I slowly put my tongue inside his hole. I gradually got faster and faster

"OH FUCK YESSSS! MMMH SHREK~" Mickey moaned. I took out my tongue and with no time to waste I put on the secret stash of lube I had and a condom on my massive cock.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"I'm more than ready," he says in a hungrily tone. 

I first loosen my dick around his hole and his soft moans started to get louder. I finally pushed my cock inside him and the room was filled with us groaning.

"FUCK ME SHREK OH YES FUCK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AH FUCK" 

"MICKEY FUCK YEAH, I LOVE YOUR TIGHT HOLE ON MY DICK!!" we were moving in sync as we changed positions

"FUCK!!" we kept making but our sweet love making was interrupted when I heard the door burst open.

"Shrek?!" My wife Fiona yelled.

A/N: IM BACKKKKK!!! Anyway here's chapter 4 hope you enjoy