Makeup Sex

SHREK

I look at Mickey after I slapped him. Instead of being angry or destroying me with those big gloved hands, he bites his lip.

"I liked that,"  he says. I look up at him

"Did u?" I say.

"Do it again"

I do as he wishes and slaps him. He moans after and he grabs me.

I keep moaning as I come closer to him and take off his pants. I take off his undies and start to jerk him off.

"Ohhh fuckkkk Mickey. I love the way you touch me."

I take his dick and place it on my mouth. I gulp and slurp and suck and lick. I take out his hung horse and my mouth is covered in spit.

Shrek grabs the back of my head and I deep throat him

"Ohhhh FUCKKKKK IM GONNA CUMMMM~" I can feel the hot wet sticky cream shoot into my mouth. I chew it like gum and Shrek links the rest off my face.

I look at him and he picks me up.

"Mickey, I'm gonna fuck u so hard"

"Yes do it raw in me."

He rips off my pants with ogre might and places his cock inside my already stretched hole.

"FUCK FUCK OHHHHH SHIT SHREK YESS MMMMM~"

"FUCK MICKEY YESSS MOAN FOR ME."

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME. MMMMM IM GONNA CUM."

"LETA COME TOGETHER BABY YASSSSSSSS FUCK IT HURTS"

Shrek Creams into my butt hole and my dick shoots onto the ground. I just realized we'd been doing it outside of Fionas house. She'd probably been watching too.

Fuck.

A/N: Dont forget to vote on my story and comment 😘😘