The Talk

MICKEY

Shrek and I were still in our sex positions when Fiona opened the door. I knew it was going to turn into a serious moment, but I tried to hard not to moan.

"Shrek!!" She screamed. She was mad. Their argument turned into a fist fight. Them using their ogre strength to throw things at eachother.

"HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?!"

"WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING"

The yelling made my ears hurt. I wasn't into it. I came all the way here for this?

It made me rethink my decisions as Fiona kicked Shrek and I out.

"Wow thus divorce is gonna be messy," I say as Shrek starts to kiss me shoving his large tongue down my throat and into the lower part of my stomach.

I push him off of me.

"Don't you care?"

"I always knew Fiona and I were gon divorce. All I care about is you."

"You have kids! You have a life! You don't care about me Shrek, you care about sex. Sex with me!"

"I just gave up my marriage for you!"

"Not for me," I cried. "For my body.

"If I just gave you sex whenever you pleased would do 9 rounds an hour rqqz and nut in me giving me chlamydia, crabs, lice, and every step possible because you live in the woods you dirty bitch"

Just then I felt a slap pushing me back into the house and combustion a hole into the wall.

"Don't call me a bitch" Shrek says.

How are gonna get through this?

A/N: I know it's been a year, but I just wanted to continue for fun purposes