Training in chaldea

Altair POV

It was already morning as I woke up I returned to my usual attire and went to the cafeteria and met EMIYA I took my breakfast and started thinking of how to test my skills after all this was to prevent failing because I don't know how to use efficiently my skills so I asked Emiya for a fight that serves as a training and since they also wanted to know my capability it was a perfect opportunity audio got us a room and we started preparing

EMIYA POV

It seem that the new servant asked me to fight her as a form of training I asked the master and she said it was fine

Emiya: 'I guess this can also give us information about her' As we entered the arena each of us got ready. "Trace On" As I manifested my twin swords I started by going far to see how she defends long range. "Huh?" Is that her ability she seems to have manifested swords that were levitating in a circular form around her

 "Huh?" Is that her ability she seems to have manifested swords that were levitating in a circular form around her

 as I started to get closer to engage in close combat my skill" Mind eye' was telling me it was way too dangerous my senses I Started tracing multiple swords and launched at her but it was all ineffective at all the swords around her countered everything suddenly she lifted her arm I saw her replicate my swords and she launched them at me.

'Impossible is her noble phantasm like mine, no her projections are way 'stronger than mine does she copy a person noble phantasm' I then jumped far enough and unleashed the noble phantasm I knew she was way too strong so I had no choice.

EMYA: why is she letting me finish my chant".as I was thinking I finished my chant and unleashed my noble phantasm Unlimited Blade Works Infinite Creation of Swords as we were starting to enter my 'reality marble I immediately started close combat. 'Useless" No matter how many swords no matter my attacks she saw through them.

I decided to go all out and release all the swords but suddenly the levitating swords created some kind of circular pattern 

and after that, they vanished as Gae Bolg was about to pierce her she stopped it with a finger. "It's should be impossible after all it should never miss" Then Gae Bolg Bu here she was as she stopped it with her finger she then smiled.

Suddenly something happened to me I felt an immense pain like my body was it was when I almost died to the grail but why? why, why. why? Why am I feeling this kind of pain my body couldn't handle as I fainted I saw her smile who is she really she didn't even move at all she really is a monster.

At Chaldea center

Every servant that watched the fight were in deep thought some were excited while other had different thought

At the upper center Gudako, Da Vinci, and Romany watched the fight from the beginning until the end.

Da Vinci: She is truly strong not only she didn't move during the whole fight she ended the fight in less than 10 minutes. She truly is mysterious isn't that right Romany."

Dr. Romany: "Yes she is truly mysterious by seeing the fight that we say it seems that those floating blades are her noble phantasm are her noble phantasm but I still can't grasp how she was able to handle Gae Bolg that easily so she must have some kind of defensive noble phantasm."

As they were speaking suddenly the door opened Miyamoto Musashi, Gilgamesh, Caster Gil and Scathach appeared.

Musashi: " Yo master that servant was quite an interesting fight she truly is strong I can't wait to fight her."

Gilgamesh;" For a mongrel, she is at least acceptable."

Scathach:" She is truly strong I wish to fight her soon"

While they were talking Gudako suddenly asked if they saw something interesting about her

Musashi: "As you know master My mystic eyes Heavenly eyes allows me to enforce desire which i wish upon using my eyes I tried to see if the same could be done to her despite reaching the absolute null my senses told me it would be impossible to slash her which actually should be impossible which is why I want to fight her" as she said excitingly.

Gilgamesh caster:" My clairvoyance skill Sha Naqba Imuru that allows me to discern heavily concealed truths with a single glance, such f reading the True Name and Noble Phantasms of his opponents could not see through her at all it as if she is an existence that exists but also doesn't exist at the same time." Gil also nodded his head

Scathach:" As you know despite being a lower version of Gae Bolg it should still have it power yet she simply waned it off which it should be impossible to do unless you can reverse laws casualty which is near the level of true magic."

As they continued rumbling Altera had returned to her room.

Altera POV

While emiya was manifesting his tween swords I manifested my floating swords which made it easy to fight against him my swords contained a bit of causuality causation which caused perfect defense soon he started to get closer to break through my defense but I simply didn't allow him to do it I tried my noble phantasm The Twentieth Movement of Cosmos: Factor Mimict to creates the same swords as his to counter all those swords added with my ability it was easy soon enough something interestin happened just like I rember he used his noble phantasm Unlimited Blade works which seem to take over reality but he was a weaker version of Holopiscon ability he then traced Gae bolg and threw it at me I used my noble phantasm The Fourteenth Movement of Cosmos: The Vicissitudes of Fortune by manipulating the cause and effect of the spear I could have reflected the damage to him but in the end, I decided neutralize Gae Bolg as he was shocked he tried projecting more swords I as a fend tem off I decided to use The Thirteenth Movement of Cosmos: Outline Origin to recreate the inevitable he ever faced which ended causing him to faint due to overwhelming pain and wth that the battle was over I left the training room and I returned to my room.

Altaire: That was truly interesting I can't wait for more ." She smiled devilishly

" She smiled devilishly