Meeting and Challenging the King

We have arrives at the city everyone was quite welcoming and as I thought the maidens avoided Merlin well his history with females is quite complicated as we entered the Royal palace we were currently in the halls.

C:???

Don't make me repeat myself! The newer the information about the war, the better! Keep bringing me reports!

C:???

The harder we work, the less chance they'll have to attack! If you want to take it easy, keep fighting!

Uruk Soldier

Yes, sir! We've added three supply trains to bring more clay tablets from the secretary every hour!

C:???

Good. Next. Is this today's list of shipments?

C:???

...The shipments from the city of Eresh are being delayed, eh... Did the Demonic Beasts set up a lair on the roads?

C:???

Send 20 men from the eastern barracks to clear the way. Temun can take command. It's his home. He knows it well.

C:???

Humph. Whose idiotic order was this!?

Why aren't the Bašmu carcasses being sent to Eanna?

C:???

The researchers have nothing to do! This is the time to put their annoying little brains to work!

Uruk Soldier

Yes, sir! I'll send them over to the Tiamat research team right away! Here is the answer from Girsu.

C:???

...! Curse that Temple Matron there in Girsu!

I know there are still supplies stored in the temple of Bau!

C:???

Have them send everything to the front lines!

C:???

It'll be the end of the world if the wall breaks.

Tell her food can't be taken to the underworld!

C:???

Is this the report from the astrologers?

Good. They match what I observed.

C:???

The reading for the harvest season isn't bad.

Give a lapis lazuli necklace to whoever is in charge.

C:???

But there's no time for them to rest!

Have them read the report from the Eridu search team!

C:???

...By the way, I heard that Tabado's daughter is giving birth. Send her a sacred prostitute to aid her, along with some healthy fruits.

C:???

And pull Tabado off the Northern Wall, and give him three days' rest. His grandson's face will give him courage.

Ana

...This isn't how I pictured him from the stories I just heard... I thought he would be more...terrible and irresponsible...

Mash