The Time of Choice

Ever since dealing with the 7th  singularity, she has been experiencing dreams to be exact nightmares. In those dreams, she was in the 7th singularities but the course was different Altair wasn't their Ushiwakamaru had died and turned evil and they even fought the Beast Tiamat that had manifested, they send it to the  Underworld and defeat it. The dreams felt to real it's as if she could experience them as if it was a reality, suddenly Gudako woke up she was sweating she had black eyebags but they disappeared slowly she then got up and went into the bathroom she was looking at the mirror she opens the tape for water to wash her face

Gudako: What was that dream? Was it real?

She finished and started preparing herself and left the room she then headed to the Cafeteria she waved at everyone, everything seems to go smoothly she had decided to lay off Gacha until she finished the Last Singularity and use all the tickets at once despite all of that Gudako realized one thing throughout this journey, he was "weak" compared to some mages she was incredibly weak with average mage circuits.

 He could only be a support to servants yet he was vital to them he can only rely on mash yet according to Da Vinci she is approaching her limits, he knew he was lucky to have summoned a powerful servant like Altair with her they were able to resolve the singularity quickly and get back but he knew he couldn't rely on her forever. 

He was a facing a wall called " talent" unlike the Director he was average he had no talent  he was average in every way yet he still fought for humanity but he was approaching the limits he had both mentally and physically soon or later he would reach the inevitable end

Gudako: I must still continue

He arrived so far he couldn't give up yet, he made promises to many servants, he would continue to fight for humanity despite having evil itself his fight was simple he wanted to "live" as he reaffirmed the goals he smiled which confused Mash who was eating near him as he finished he gives the plate to Archer(Emiya) who was having a cooking competition with Benni-Enma the topic was Udon and naturally the Judges were none other than Miyamoto Musashi and her berserker counterpart , Gudako smiled and left but in the halls, he meets Altair she was floating above the ground it seems she doesn't like walking as she said " Why to walk when you can fly" which stunned Gudako Mash and Da Vinci. 

Altair: " Oh Master I actually was searching for you would you come with me"

Gudako: " Ok"

Altair: " Let's got to a more private place "

Altair extend her hand and they were suddenly teleported into a new place.

Everything was blue the light was filling the place was blue and the place was a gigantic round structure similar to a tower. Behind it were larger towers erected as different bridges led to the Center. Gudako looked down to see a beast that was floating around the beast ignored him ,he was shocked and astonished the place was similar to a Singularity like a piece of Fantasy.

 Gudako looked down to see a beast that was floating around the beast ignored him ,he was shocked and astonished the place was similar to a Singularity like a piece of Fantasy