Arrival at the city of Uruk

Merlin POV

Who is this servant? I can't see through her at all and she was also able to see through Enkidu lies it seems the master of Chaldea has brought someone interesting with.

Altair POV

As I stared at both servants, they began to first answer mash questions

???

Yes. They said as much while laying waste to many fortress cities. And while many Uruks seem to want to believe it isn't the real thing...

???

...unfortunately, that combat capability could belong to none but Enkidu.

Altair

It still lacks but yes.

???

You should be careful. They may look beautiful, but they're actually a weapon forged to kill humans.

???

The Enkidu we met has reverted to their cruel nature, to the way they were before they met King Gilgamesh.

Altair

So that's why I sensed two consciousness I guess this explains it

???

Anyway, all that aside... Let me formally say hello!

???

I saved you when you were in danger. Please, shower me, your savior, with your humble words of gratitude!

Mash

Oh, right! Th-thank you, a person we've never met before!

Mash

Wait... never met?

Senpai, have we met this person before?

Fou

Foufou.

Altair

I must say I am impressed to meet the legendary magician that served king Arthur the legendary magician merlin

Merlin

I guess I have been seen through and who might you be?

Altair

you can address me as me Altair

Dr. Roman

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

There's no way Merlin could be a Heroic Spirit!

Mash

It's probably... because of discrepancies in the legends about Merlin.

Mash

Merlin is the fabled mage from the Isle of Britain who primarily appears in Arthurian legend.

Mash

It was his help that guided King Arthur–

Altria Pendragon–to the throne.

Mash

Afterward, he served as King Arthur's court mage and adviser and appeared in many tales.

Mash

But due to his womanizing habits, he was driven from Britain and eventually ended up in the utopia of Avalon.

Mash

After repenting his wicked ways–his sins–he was imprisoned in a tower there. A tower he built himself.

Mash