3/5/22 Announcement ¡IMPORTANT!

Hey guys! I've noticed a lot of hateful comments on here recently and I just want to clarify that this book was written years before I has read HOO. I had also written this when I was in 7th grade so...please keep in mind that while the storyline and characters have changed with the new additions, this book pertains to the original series :)

While I fully support (and adore-honestly I was so happy when he came out!) Uncle Rick's amazing support of the LGBTQ+ community, I won't be rewriting the series or changing anything further more. When I first wrote this book, I was in middle school and had no idea what LGBTQ+ was nor had I gotten my hands on HOO yet. I feel like as a writer and person, it is important to look back and reflect on past works. As this book shows the many milestones and lessons I've learned over the years, I don't necessarily want to change it and forget how much it's made me cherish the people around me more.

I also want to express that I really appreciate all of you for reading! It's been so heartwarming seeing you all interact with my story! These past six years have flown by so quickly! (Can you really believe it's been six years already?!) I'm not going to lie, it's been really rough over that time, but seeing your comments and voting for chapters really made it worth it!

Also, please remember that in fanfiction, not everything has to be canon :) therefore when I have certain characters written in, they arent necessarily based off of Rick's. Kayla, for example, is just another girl I wrote in because there can always be more than one person with the same name.

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused you guys! I hope you all have a wonderful time reading your many new adventures!

Bye little gems!