T H R E E

LOUIS' POV...

I was walking to school and I was just about to turn the corner when I saw a curly haired lad and a blonde boy Wich I think his name is...Hmmm it starts with a N...Nolan? Nail? Neil? Can't remember, but the one who caught my eye was the curly. He looked sad and that made a small frown form on my face.

His eyes were a light green but they had a bit of darkness around them, he had dark brown curly hair and when he smiled for a few seconds he had very cute dimples that made me smile stupidly.

I kept on walking and then I heard the bell ring that meant the first class was about to begin. I had maths for the first class and I HATED it so much.

Our teacher Mrs.Johanna was very mean...Although she tried to be nice..sometimes. You'll get on her good side if you don't act like a jerk or talk during class -I'm for Sure not on her good side- Once I wrote something on the side of my test paper and she gave me a F!...Well it might've just been because I got 1/25 correct but that's besides the point...Kind of.

My books had fallen out of my hand and on to the ground so I had to lean down to pick them up. All of the sudden I see to legs one of them was walking extremely fast he might've been late the other legs weren't walking fast they were walking regular speed I looked up and realized it was curly I picked my books up as fast as I could and spedwalked to the curly haired lad.

I slightly punched his shoulder -in a friendly way ofc- whenn all if the sudden he turned around and pinned me to the hard rock wall he was choking me I couldn't really breath and his eyebrows where down his eyes staring into mine with a very mad look.

*

A loud gasp escaped my mouth then I felt tears forming in my eyes-I really couldn't breath- He shouted some words that I couldn't really understand something about 'ripping my throat open If I touched him again' The blonde boy Turned around and told him something I couldn't hear much, I was gettinf dizzy, and my vision was blurry due to the tears in my eyes.

He slowly let go and I could breath again. A tear fell down my eye and rolled down to my cheeck I was sort of dizzy and I could hear a bit more. I look up and see The blonde lad Hugging The Curly haired Lad. He whispered something to him and then he whispered something back I wish I would hear what they said another tear left my eye and dropped onto my light blue sweatshirt-It was my favorite- I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt and then took a deep breath then ran to maths class.

During maths class I couldn't stop thinking about the curly head and why he had done that to me. For some dumb reason I thought he was quiet handsome and attractive...Of course I don't.... Have-...I don't think I have feelings for men. Yet again I don't know what his problem was now I know I would never become friends with him☹︎.

This was Louis' pov and how he felt I will be doing these throughout
The book mostly Louis' Pov but
I'll be sure to make the other...Characters pov's<3

Ashley

X.