S I X

Zayns POV...

I don't really talk to much people but this one Lad has really caught my eye this is why...

I was running late to school and I was dropping off papers to the office. While I was walking out I saw Louis getting chocked, he was pinned against the hard rock wall and I could tell he couldn't breath.

I couldn't hear much but Niall was hugging the Curly Haired lad and I could tell he was crying. I heard Niall tell him something, knowing he didn't mean to pin Louis-Speaking of Louis, he started crying a tiny bit but it didn't last long because he ran off to class-

~~~~

The next day I asked my Mom about 'Bpd' a disorder. She was a doctor and told me what can happen to people who have it. Everything matched to Curly Of course I didn't want to just go up to him and ask him so...I would be a little 'Cool' about it.

I was running down the hall trying to find curly. I finally spotted the tall Curly green eyed lad

"Keep rolling your eyes and you'll see the back of your brain" I scoffed

"Wha-"

'pff he really thought nobody could see him roll his eyes...I DID!"

"Haha-I'm Zayn Malik and you are?"

"Harry....Harry Styles" He whispered I had no clue why he was whispering but I thought it was quit funny

I was about to say something when he put his Hand over my mouth, I was in shock but I stayed calm.

"I don't know who you are...and blablabla"whatever he said I tried talking but his hand was over my mouth so You couldn't really undetstand me "i was just trying to talk to you" was what I meant to say...

"Okay" he laughed because I sounded like a dork

"Thanks Friend" Ofc I only said this to see If he would get a mood change and get mad.

"I'm not your friend I don't know who you think you are but you are most definitely not my friend and I most definitely DO NOT LIKE YOU!"

I was schocked but that's when I decided to say something...

"I get it you have Bpd" I walked away slowly and made my way to class

I took a quick glance at him and his mouth was wide open and he was confused.

I saw anger in his eyes and I for sure made him mad...But oh well I'm Zayn Who doesn't love me!:)

Sorry for the bad chapter AGAIN!
I couldnt really describe his POV much but I tried!:)

Ashley

X.