E L E V E N

Harry looked down at Louis with his mouth slightly opened. He stared at him for around a minute before Louis spoke.

"So...?" Louis took a hold of Harry's hand and kissed it.

"A-are y-y-you b-being serious...?" Harry finally spat out he couldn't believe Louis FREAKING Tomlinson was asking him to be his boyfriend.

"Of course Haz so is that a Yes or No?" Louis asked still holding his soft hand rubbing circles on it.

"Y-y-yes! Yes Lou Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Harry shouted giving Louis a big hug not letting go.

"I love you Harry I absolutely love you and I will always always love you!" Louis yelled out giving Harry a kiss on the cheek and playing with his curls.

"I love you so much Louis I've always loved you!" Harry muffled into Louis' chest still hugging him.

"Can you stay here..." Louis asked nervously pulling away from the hug to look at Harry in the eyes.

"Sure Louis scoot over we'll cuddle" Harry slid into the covers hugging Louis and tugging and the back of his hair making him let out a small whine.

"Goodnight Haz" Louis sad closing his eyes and putting his head against Harry's chest still hugging him.

"Goodnight love" Harry rested his cheek against Louis' soft hair and closed his eyes falling asleep.

*

"Niall don't take a picture of them" Harry heard muffled voices but groaned not wanting to wake up.

"SEE WHAT THE HELL NIALL YOU WOKE HIM UP!" Liam shouted hitting Niall on the arm

"What are you guys doing?" Harry asked rubbing his eyes. He tried sitting up but then he realized Louis wad holding on to him. Harry smiled as he remembered Louis was his boyfriend.

Harry gave Louis a kiss on the cheek before slowly getting out of the bed.

"Just taking a pic of you and your 'boyfriend' " Niall said making air quotes.

"Actually me and Harry are a thing so don't do those stupid air quotes" Louis whispered "Morning Lou" Harry said looking down at his boyfriend he looked so cute when he woke up his morning hair all over the place, his cheecks were a light red and his eyes were bright blue.

"Checking me out huh?" Louis said shitting up against the board of the bed with a small smirk on his face.

"Maybe" Harry sad walking to the bathroom.

"WHAT YOU GUY'S ARE A THING AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?" Niall shouted out putting his hands on his waist and tapping his foot.(as a joke of course)

"Well that's because he asked me yesterday and I said yes" Harry said from the bathroom.

"Welp..." Niall walked over to Liam and whispered something in his ear.

"WHAT THE HELL NIALL NO WAY!" Liam shouted and started laughing putting a hand over his mouth.

"What's funny?" Louis said standing up from the bed and walked to the bathroom

"Louis can't you wait until I'm done brushing my teeth then you can do a wee?" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"To late love" Louis said flushing the toilet then washing his hands before he left he made sure to give Harry a big kiss in the cheek.

"Harry and Louis sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Niall chanted making Liam punch his shoulder.

"HeyWatchuDoThatFur?" Niall shouted at him with a pout on his face "for being childish" Liam laughed earning a elbow to the ribs by Niall

"Weak" Liam whisper under his breath

"Huh? I couldn't hear you" Niall said looking at Liam

"Oh it's nothing c'mon Niall we have to go to-- somewhere remember?" Liam said walking out if the room

"OH YEAH!" Niall shouted out walking behind Liam.

Harry and Louis looked at each other they both wondered what Niall and Liam where up to...

drugs? No it couldn't be shut up random voice in my head...