N I N E

The night of the party...

"What should I wear..." Harry was trying to impress Louis by wearing something nice so he had Niall over helping him choose what to wear.

"Hmm just wear anything I'm not the best at styling clothes...but if I do know a thing or two don't wear something over the top"

"Alright...will a white-T and black skinnys be fine?" -That's mostly what he had in his closet-

"Uhm...that's not good maybe just throw in a denim jacket and those pants are not acceptable! Instead wear Chinos" Niall handed him a jacket and Chinos and walked out to let Harry change.

5 minutes later...

"How do I look?" Harry walked out of the room and stood infront on Niall

"Amazing If I was gay I would totally date you!" Niall said looking him up and down

"So you're saying I only look good to gay people?" Harry cocked his head and rose his eyebrows "No.no.no you look AMAZING of course I was just saying erm..."

"Whatever let's just go to the party!" Harry shouted making his way to the front door letting Niall walk out first before he walked out.

At The Party..

Niall and Harry walked inside Liams house and their was people everywhere and loud music was playing, lights where flickering all over the place.

"Wow theirs alot if people h-" Niall was cut off when someone called his name "I'll be back Haz just wait here?" Harry Nodded his head and sat down on a stool running a hand through his curls
"Hey curly" said a voice behind him "Whats a pretty boy doing all by himself?" Harry instantly knew who it was so he turned around and saw Louis in tight jeans and an almost see through shirt, looking down at him he was for sure drunk. "Uhm...Hi?"

"Hello Harold" Louis gived him a big hug but Harry pulled away "get off"....yup his Bpd is doing this to him

"Oh okay babe" Louis gave a wink and sat down next to him Harry could feel butterflies in his stomach-although it sounds girly it was acctually happening to him!-

"Want a drink?" Louis was very drunk and he handed him a drink Harry just took the cold beer and placed it besides him then looked up at Louis ans gave him a small smile.

"Are you gonna d-drink it?" He had hiccups while he said that "oh yeah I am...gonna drink it..." Harry couldn't believe Louis was talking to him but he pushed that aside and opened the bottlw and gave it a small sip before chugging the rest. "Wow!" Louis shouted over the loud music "you know you're really buetiful right?" Louis put his hand in Harry cheek rubbing his thumb up and down his pink cheecks.

Harry looked down at the floor and started blushing "Are you blushing Harry?" Louis asked smiling at the younger boy "look at me" Louis put his two fingers on Harrys chin and lifted his head up "look at me babe" Louis whispered loud enough to be heard over the loud music, Harry looked at Louis in the eyes he couldn't believe what was happening. "You're really pretty Harry...can I kiss you?" Louis asked shyly Harry's eyes widened and he nodded his head. Then Louis slowly cupped his cheecks and tilted his head closer to Harry. Then their lips touched and they both melted into the kiss enjoying it every second of it all of the sudden a voice from across the room shouted "LOUIS!!!!!" Louis jerked his head away from Harry's soft lips and looked at the direction seeing his so called girlfriend standing their with anger in her face she sped walked over to him and then gave him a kiss on the mouth then let go "I thought you loved me not this gay nerd!" When Louis looked over at Harry he wasn't their instead he was running to the nearest exit "SEE HE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU BABY I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE M-"

"I don't like you!" Louis shouted then ran over to where Harry was last seen he realized Harry was running home so he ran after him.