F O U R

"Sorry Hazza I still don't know how I got sick" Niall had gotten sick so he couldn't take Harry to school.

"it's fine Nialler, I'll drive to school by myself I'll be fine"

"Okay stay safe Harold love ya"

"Don't like you one bit" it got silent and Niall didn't say anything

"I'm sorry Ni, I didn't mean it I hate mood swings especially when the change quick!"

"it's fine H, I know you didn't mean it...Well talk after school just give me a call or... I'll give you a call"Niall wasn't so sure if Harry eoyld like what he said

"Sure thing bye Irish lad" they both laughed for a bit then Harry hung up the phone and got out of bed. He headed to the shower then realized it was raining "Hasn't rained in what seems like years" Harry mumbled to himself.

~~~~

Harry was humming a song while drying his hair with a towel he checked his watch and it was now 7:34 he was perfectly on time.

He was biting down on a warm waffle when all of the sudden he got a horrible headache "Shit" Harry said under his breath slamming his waffle onto the plate and getting up and out of his chair. He made his way to the bathroom and opened up the 2nd drawer and got out a bottle of pills, he opened the bottle and took out two pills-The bottle only said to take One but Harry thought he would be fine by taking One extra-He shoved them into his mouth then grabbed a cup next to the sink and filled it with water then swallowed the pills.

Self-Harm

The pills where strong and Harry felt the need to let some pain out so he made his way into the garage and grabbed a blade. He made his way back to the bathroom, he closed the toilet lid then sat down. Harry didn't even think about it and began to push down the blade onto his wrist as hard as he could then moved it back and forwards then he groaned slightly from the pain then he lifted the blade and saw alot of blood dripping down his wrist making its way to his elbow. Harry grinned then picked up the blade again and did the same to his other wrist and repeating the process 2 more times. It only took him around 5 minutes then he stood up and grabbed white bandages and wrapped them around his wrist.
~~~~

The bell rang and Harry made his way to maths class. He saw the same annoying boy from yesterday and Harry rolled his eyes slightly.

"Keep rolling your eyes and you'll see the back of your brain"

"Wh-Huh!?" Harry turned around a saw a peach skinned boy with black hair and dark brown eyes

"Haha- I'm Zayn Malik and you are-?"

"Harry... Harry Styles" he mumbled slowly

"nice to meet you Ha-" Zayn was cut off when Harry put a hand over his mouth

"Listen you twat I don't know what you want but if you are here to punch me or touch me then you should think about it before you do it!"

"Ey jut wahn in hu halk thu you" Zayn tried to speak then Harry chuckled

"Well then if you say so.." Harry removed his hand from Zayns mouth

"thanks friend" Zayn said in a sassy voice

"I'm not your friend I don't know who you think you are but you are most definitely not my friend and I most definitely DO NOT LIKE YOU!"

"Oh-" was all that came out of Zayns mouth "I know you didn't mean that right?... You was just joking?"

"Omg I'm so sorry I-"

"It's fine I get is you have Bpd" Zayn gave a small smile then walked away

"Wha-" How did he know? Was all harry was thinking for the rest of the day and night.