T E N

Harry ran to his house and realized he had left his keys with Niall, He banged on the door hoping for Gemma or his Mum to answer but stopped when he realized Gemma was at a sleepover and his Mum was at work. He sat down on the stairs and thought about what to do he was really sad that Louis' 'girlfriend' got mad because they kissed and Louis didn't do anything about it so that's why he ran out of the house. He was about to fish his phone from his pocket to call Niall when all of the sudden he heard someone ruining towards him, Harry jerked his head up and saw Louis running at him with anger in his eyes but mostly sadness he stood their waiting for Harry to say something when it was to quiet Louis opened his mouth to speak.

"Harry why'd you run off?" Louis sat next to him rubbing circles on Harry's back.

"Get off plus you like her! You're dating her and we kissed!? You're such a coward Louis!" Harry scolded then stood up but realized he had no where to go since he was already at his house.

"Where ya going mate? This is your house?" Louis asked confusingly

"Calling Liam" was all Harry said before walking towards the drive way to call Niall.

Minuets later...

"Here's your keys!" Niall yelled out and threw them at Harry.

"Thanks mate!" Harry yelled and began walking to his house door seeing Louis had fallen asleep, his head against the railing.

"Lou wake up!" Harry moved Louis but he wouldn't move at all so he decided to carry him inside his house and let him stay the night.

*

Harry set Louis down on the guest bedroom bed and kissed his temple admiring how he breathed heavily and how his feathered hair blew a bit in the small wind.

"Haz?" Louis called out just as harry was about to exit the room.

"Is that you Harry?" Louis whispered softly.

"Yeah-- it's me love calm down you're in the guest room just nap love won't ya?" Harry walked over and sat next to Louis playing with his hair.

"Harry...I got a question" Louis muttered his thumb rubbing against Harry's soft hands.

"What is it boo?" Harry asked cocking his head while rubbing his thumb against Louis' pink cheeks.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"