She is different

Walking down to the principal's office I didn't notice that fox was awake

Walking down to the principal's office I didn't notice that fox was awake . "Mama were are we going" fox asked "well I got called down to the principal's office" I say to him "what did you do mama" he asked like I did something recently. " I did nothing this time at least I don't think" I said and started to think over if I did anything that could get me into trouble as I walk into the principals office .

" so what did I do this time for you to actually call me down" I said to the principal. I look over to the other side were I see two people I don't know then I look back to the principal and I can see him looking sad at what ever he has to say.

" well miss Boswell you mother was found dead yesterday" all three men look at me like I am crazy because I have I don't care look on my face.
"Ok so am I going into foster care or something" I ask him "well no you are going with you father and older brother that are over there" the principal said.

" sorry I don't have a father or older brother" I said and a look of hurt crossed the two men's faces but they fixed that real quick. " Jupiter it is us your dad and brother you really don't remember us" he asked staring at me and then my little angle in my arms cut the staring contest by saying " mama who are they" fox asked looking at the two men who say that they are my brother and father.

 " Jupiter it is us your dad and brother you really  don't remember us" he asked staring at me and then my little angle in my arms cut the staring contest by saying " mama who are they" fox asked looking at the two men who say that they are my bro...

To say I was surprised was in understatement my little sister didn't care when she found out that mom died she acted like someone just kicked a rock over and said look.
And then second I find out my little sister is a mom. When my dad told me on the plane that we were going to go pick her up I was so excited to see her again and see what she has become I thought she would be the cute little girl like she was before mom took her away but no she has tattoos and this mask on her emotions.

If she didn't have the same eyes as dad and the same hair as mom and my other brother's I could almost not believe she is my sister. I need to know why she had that reaction to finding out our mother is dead and that cold look in her eyes I can tell something happened to her but what?

Looking at the little kid in her arms he was so cute and right know I don't care that she had a kid in high school and has a lot of tattoos all I care about is that we have her back. And I will do whatever she wants me to do because I have missed so much of her life already. And that is when dad brakes the silence by yelling

"You have a kid" I yell, I was not mad I was just surprised like really surprised my baby has a baby

"You have a kid" I yell, I was not mad I was just surprised like really surprised my baby has a baby. Also I can't really be mad at her for having a kid because I haven't been in her life for 13 years. I know I should have looked harder for her but she had her mom with her but the way she is acting her mom did not do a good job at being a mom.

"Yay I have a kid is that a problem" my daughter practically growled at me and by the look of the principal's face he wants to run. "No I don't have a problem with that" her anger eased up a bit but not completely.

" so we can follow you to your house or you can give us your address and we can drive there" I said and hoping that she will ride with us so I can get to know her better and get too know my grandson. " we will ride with you but I am not leaving my car here" she said " ok we can have one of my men drive it and we can ship it to were we live" "ok and we're do you live" she asked "

I should probably also ask her in the car as to why she could care less about her mom's and what happened to her to make her have this cold dead look in her eyes.