Mistake

Whatever brother said that I don't care what his name is or that he is one of my brother he will not call my baby a mistake ever, and with that I throw one of my knives and aim for his shoulder

I know everything is shocked at what I just did but nobody I mean nobody will hurt my baby's feelings I needed to put him in his place.
" if you ever talk about my baby like that again I will aim for you head and instead of a knife I will use my gun am I clear" I said with barley contained anger " yes we are clear" is all he said as he takes out the knife and walks out of the room.

"Well we will talk about that later but we should introduce who we are" sad sperm downer.

From there I can now tell who was who and that is great because Apollo was the one I hade hit with a knife. After I was introduced to everyone I was tired and I need to put Fox on a bed so he can sleep better.

"Well since we know who is who I would like to go and put Fox on a bed so he can have a better nap before dinner so who is going to sho me to my room" I asked " well Noah can show you were you and Fox will be staying" sperm downer sad and after he said that he went to and said something in his ear and they all leave.
"So how old is he" Noah asked pointing to Fox in my arms "he is 3 years old and before you ask no the dad is not in the picture he left me before I could tell him and yes I did love him I might still love him but he left me and that hurt" I said a little sad that my baby doesn't have a dad to do stuff with.

"Well I can tell you don't want to talk about the dad but I want you to know that if there is anything I can do for you and Fox just tell me and I will try my hardest to do whatever you or Fox need also if you ever tell me who you ex boyfriend is I will beat him up for making you go through so much pain and to raise a kid by yourself" at the end of his speech I was about to ball my eyes out but I held it in and said "thanks I had no one to help me because after my boyfriend left me my so called best friend would not answer my texts or phone calls so I was all alone."

And with that we pull up to my room witch is the so cool I thought it would be all pink and I would have to wear sunglasses when I was in my new room.

"Well if you need anything my room is the third bedroom and all of the bedroom doors have are name on them so you can also look for that" and with that Noah leaves us to do are thing.

I put Fox on my bed and put the the pillows around him in case he has a dream and rolls over.

First thing I need to do is put my weapons away and hidden so they don't get more suspicious of me I know I shouldn't have thrown one of my knives or threatened him with one of my guns but he needed to know how to keep his mouth shut and not to say bad things about Fox in front of me.

After all of my weapons are hidden good I go to put up Fox's clothes in the closet and then I put up my clothes. Getting out my pajamas out I change into them.

Getting in the bed next to Fox I move one of the pillows and he rolled next to me and grabbed onto my shirt seeing him like this makes it all worth it closing my eyes and hope that the nightmares will stay away for tonight