Slut

(Recap)

(Recap)

"You slut why are you sitting with my boyfriend"
——————————————————————

"First bitch I am not a slut and second don't talk to me like that in front of my kid otherwise I will punch you in your face and break your nose" I said to the girl that was in front of me.
"And who is your boyfriend" I questioned

"The one your are siting next to you slut he is mine and I bet that kid was just so you can stay and be with him I bet you don't even want your kid you jus..."

I don't let her continue with what she was saying as I throw my fist at her face and break her nose.
I love hearing when I break someone's bones. I might sound crazy but I only hurt people who discovered it and this bitch thinks she can talk bad about my kid I think not.

"Alright we need to leave" I say to my brothers.

After we get back into the car we head home and Fox goes to sleep on my shoulder.

"We will have some family friends over for dinner at 6pm tonight so dress up but not to dressy" said Ares

Time skip to 5:20pm

After I picked out the outfit for dinner I went to wake up Fox since he will not want to sleep tonight if I let him sleep any longer and because I also have an outfit to put on.

After outing my hair up and doing my makeup I look and see if Fox is done getting ready sometimes he has problems with his shoestring and today looks like to day is one of those days he needs help

After I get done with helping Fox I look at my phone and see I am 5 minutes late.

Picking up Fox and walking out of my room he put his head on my shoulder.
"Baby are you still tired" I ask him "yeah mama but at least I can sleep in your arms" he said.

I didn't notice we were already in the kitchen till someone cleared there throat looking up I see the last person I thought I would see here Elijah the man I loved with all may heart and the father of my child.

"Elijah nice to see you again I guess I mean the last time I did see you, you were packing your stuff and saying that anything between us was over and when I went to call my so called best friend she said that she was only friends with me because I was dating her brother"

"Mama is that him from the photo" Fox asked me "yeah baby that is him" I say to Fox and he tells me to put him down so I do and go running up to his dad and hits him in the balls.

From everyone's expression I can tell they are confused and so is Elijah and his family.

"Well how about we sit down and eat then after we talk about some things ok" I say and get a round of ok's from everyone else.

When we were heading to the Boswell's house to meat the lost mafia princess I was not expecting to see the love of my life and a kid that calls her mama

I guess she moved on if she has a kid with someone else.

I spend the rest of dinner in a bad mood but what shocked me was what my sister said to Jupiter when we're done eating.

"So you already moved on like the slut you are and got pregnant by a nobody"

"well if you look closer to my son you can see that your brother is the nobody that got me pregnant and I am not a slut just because you were my friend and the aunt to my son don't mean I will be nice to you if you are mean and calling me names" Jupiter was glaring at sister's face after her speech.