Rules

After my sperm downer said that I walked to the fridge and see if there is anything Fox would like to eat but I think my baby would like to pick what he eats today so I will just ask him

"Baby what would you like to eat" "can I have a fruit bowl please mama" Fox said on my shoulder with only one eye open. "Sure just give me a minute" after I said that I got out the things that he would like in his fruit bowl and put it on the counter were we will be eating and I make myself some avocado toast and begin to feed Fox and eat my toast.

 "Sure just give me a minute" after I said that I got out the things that he would like in his fruit bowl and put it on the counter were we will be eating and I make myself some avocado toast and begin to feed Fox and eat my toast

After we are done eating we head up to my sperm downer's office and we sit down.

"Well first I want to talk about the rules you will need to follow" is all he said before she starts to list the rules.

"First rule- respect us and the people we will have at the house

Second rule- your bed time will be 12:30 on week days and on the weekend it will be 1:30

Third rule- don't go into the basement or on the third floor

Fourth rule- no reviling clothes we need to approve of what you wear

Fifth rule- no boyfriend's or guy friends

Sixth rule- tell one of us were you are going when you leave the house

Seventh rule- no drugs or alcohol

Eighth rule- no sex"

After he told me the rules all I can think about is they left me with my bitch of a mother and they are now giving me rules to flow they don't even know me and they are giving me rules to follow.

"You don't even know me enough to tell me what to do if you want me to respect you guys then you need to respect me.
The bed time is fine for me what is on the third flower and in the basement?
I will wear what I want to wear I am not dressing for other people it is for me.
What makes you think that I want a boyfriend and what makes you think that a boy will want me after they fiend out I have a kid and I am in high school.
And the rest of the rules are good." I said "is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

"Yes we also want to know how our mother let you get tattoos and so many at that i mean look at you you aren't that pretty anyway if anything you would look prettier if you didn't have those on your body" said Apollo and he gave me a a look that said I was a disappointment.

"Well if you think you'r mother was so great then you need to look into her more and not just assume that she was great and I got my first tattoo when I was 13 and then my last one was 2 months ago so shut up Apollo unless you want another knife in you shoulder or should I am for you head" I say in a hiss and walk out of the room and head to my room.

I know she is just a spoiled brat and a slut, mom would have done everything for her.

"Dad can you look into mom I bet mom was the best to her and Jupiter is just a bitch" I said and asked dad "sure I will look into her I also don't think you'r mother was not that bad to her so just give me a minute" he said and brought out his computer.

30 minutes later -
We are now all looking at the computer because he called someone in the police department we have under cover there to send the file on my our mom.

Looking at the file we are shocked the file says that she was arrested for drugs 15 times, drinking while driving 6 times and Jupiter was put in the hospital because there neighbors heard screaming and the police went in and the Jupiter was on the ground bleeding out with stab marks and whip marks on her back along with no clothes on and the rest is all blacked out.

All I can think about is that this can't be right my mom loved us she would never looking up at my brother I see them all in tears.
"Dad that can't be our mom no it can't be" I said in tears
"well son it was your mom they have photos of what the people look like that hurt your sister" he said not looking at us.