New home

We get into the car and make are way to the airport and to say I was shocked at how many dangerous animals they have at the house is an understatement

Once we get on the plane I look at my phone and see my brothers have both called and texted me asking where me and dad are at, before we left we told them we had some business too take care of that was on the other side of the world.

I just text them that we are on are way back and for all of them to be home  by dinner time.

They are probably wondering what is going on because me and dad never ask for them to be at home unless it is for an important meeting. But I want them to be surprised when we get home I know they all miss her after she was taken by mom we all went and put space between each other  in case one of us might be taken but when dad got the call I was so excited but for her to act as she did something must have happened when we were not with her.

"You can go take a nap if you want in the bedroom we have on the plane if you want because we have a long way to go till we get home" I said to Jupiter and with that she took Fox and walked to the bedroom we have on the plane.

TIME SKIP

We are about to land so I decide to go wake Jupiter up.

Zeus is about to knock on the door but I sense him and just say "come in"

"I didn't know you were awake but I just wanted to let you know that we are about to land in about 3 minutes" he said and with that he leaves the bedroom without another word.

I decided not to wake up fox just yet but get one my phone and text my friends That I am moving and will let them know where so they can buy a house close to us so I can still go on my missions and work my other jobs while they watch fox.

We exit the plane and get into the car about sometime later I go to wake fox up
"Baby we are about to get to the house do you want to continue sleeping and I will wake you up when it is time to eat or do you want to stay up?" I ask him but just above a whisper "I just want to continue sleeping mama" Fox said then yawned going back sleep

We get out of the car and I put Fox one my left hip and go to grab my weapons bad so they don't wonder what I have that is so heavy because that would be hard to explain.

We walk up the stairs of the house to the front door and we walk in the first thing I see when I step foot is a 2 boys walking to the living room and the next thing one of the boys says has me polling out one of my knives.

"Why do we all have to be home for a slut, did one of us git her pregnant? Dad you know you should have just gave them money you don't even know if that mistake is from one of us."