The talk

I walk into my office with Apollo behind me and it looks like I need to talk to one of my son's about being nice

I no he is just pushing her back incase something might happen to her but he was out of line when her called my grandson and his nephew a mistake but we don't know what she went threw and she also told us that the father is not in the picture so it must have been hard on her to take care of her son by herself and to also take care of herself.

I just hope my ex wife took good care of her and didn't do anything to make her have such a cold look when we first met her at the school.

Also I need to Learn more about her because she knows how to throw knives live a pro or someone who did it for a living and she has a lot of wild animals as pets.

"Apollo you are grounded for what you said to them you hade no right when you said that my grandson your nephew was a mistake what in you right mind made you think it was ok to say that to them?" I said to Apollo

"well that birch took my mother from me and even better she sleeps around with other people and got pregnant. I bet she was going around sleeping with people to get money, I also bet that mom tried to do everything in her power to make her stop but look at the sister we have you should have just left her to go to the orphanage." And with that he walks out of my office and goes to his room.

Waking up in a cold sweat I look to see Fox is still asleep so I didn't wake him up when I had my nightmare

Looking to my other side I see that I forgot to let Kit out in the backyard I am surprised that my other brothers didn't notice that there was a tiger but maybe they were to distracted when I threw one of my knives at one of my brothers.

And I also need to get Kai his own tree because he said that the only way he will come with me and Fox is if I find him and Violet a nice big tree so they can start to have there own family and I also need to bring Violet here. I would never separate them from each other for a long time and I can't wait to see what there baby snakes will look like.

Looking at my phone I see that it is 5:24am and normally I only get about 2-4 hours of sleep, not almost 7 hours of sleep.
I also see that my friends have called and texted me so I decide to text them.

(TEXT MESSAGE ON THE PHONE)-
Me: so my mom died and I hade to move in with my dad and brothers that is why I have not texted or called you yet.

Selene: dude we thought you were dead we were about to start sending out missing flyers and go to the police and say you and Fox are missing.

Casper: Selene was about to start to go crazy and she wasn't the only one about to go crazy so was Cole and Jake.

Selene: yeah Cole and Jake were about to set there mafias to find you two good thing you texted when you did.

Cole: it is not my fault I see Jupiter as a sister and one of my best friends and I also was worried about Fox too.

Me: well we are fine but we moved and are across the world now so I will start looking for three house for you guys to live at if you want to move to were I am at also my family is the American mafia.

Jake: NO WAY

Selene: I NEW YOU LOOKED LIKE THEM BUT NO YOU GUYS DON'T LISTEN TO ME.

Cole: YOU ARE THAT SISTER MY BOYFRIEND IS LOOKING FOR YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Casper: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

Me: so do you want me to look into houses for you guys?

Jake: yeah.

Selene: yes that fine thank you.
Cole: yes you can get me a house but I don't want to be in the same house as Casper and Selene because you know there sex gets loud.

Casper: my family already lives there so I am good and this means I can see my boyfriend more often I can't wait to live there.

Me: well it is about time for me to start getting ready and to get Fox ready so I will text or call you guys later.

Getting of my phone I go into my closet and pick out what me and Fox will wear for today

After I find out what outfits we will wear I look at the time and it is 5:50am and I decide to wake my baby up for a shower

"Baby I know it is early but we need to take a shower because we didn't last night you can sleep on my shoulder I just wanted to let you to know if you woke up when the water hits your back."
I know it is to early for him to make since about what I just said because all he did was open his eyes and nod his head and then go back to sleep.

" I know it is to early for him to make since about what I just said because all he did was open his eyes and nod his head and then go back to sleep

It is now 6:30 and I am all ready and so is Fox even though he is still asleep.
Just in case anyone wants to harm me or Fox I will have my secret knives with me that are a empty lipstick container that has a knife in it a pin that is also a knife and a hairbrush that is my last hidden knife that will be in my purse.

Picking up Fox and heading downstairs to the kitchen I see everybody is awake and as soon as I walk in everybody stops talking and looks at my arms and not were I am holding Fox shit I forgot to cover my tattoos.
"We need to talk about some roles and have a conversation about where and when you got those tattoos but that will only happen after breakfast." Said my sperm downer.