twenty one 7w7

"dolores, she- she told me everything." camilo looked at the ground as he talked. i seen heat rise to his face. he was tapping his finger on his leg nervously.

i knew what he was talking about. "about the.. the crying thing?" i asked, not wanting to make it awkward by assuming it was. camilo nodded his head quickly.

"ohhh.. yeah, that was just because.. because i missed my friends! i was crying because i missed my friends. it wasnt over the.. um, you know, our conversation from right before that." i tried to lie.

"hm." he looked to me. "thats not what dolores said."

"oh. well, um, yeah, you know how your sister is."

"no, i dont." camilo started.

i saighed. 'so does he know hwo i feel about him?'

camilo began to talk again. "fin, i feel like youre trying to avoid-"

"CAMILO!" pepa called from upstairs, completely interrupting him. i was kind of grateful she stopped him.

he aggitadedly sighed. "ONE SECOND, MAMI!" he yelled back.

"COME NOW!" his mother demanded. casita even tried to push him by the feet a bit with their tiles.

"ou should go. it sounds like your mom really needs you." i told camilo.

he looked up to his mom's room and then bacck to me. "yeah. but we're not done talking." he aid, running up the stairs.

'at least i dont have to talk to him right now.' i thought, relieved.

"aw man, it was just getting to good part!" i head a voice whisper-shout.

i immeditely knew who it was. "mirabel." i called.

mira and dolores came out from behind a wall, antonio following behind.

"DOLOR- ANTONIO?" i asked, confused. "so he knows now, too? you two can not keep a secret for shi- crap."

i put my hand on my hip.

"do you like my brother, finnley?" antonio asked innocently.

i looked at dolores, mirabel and back to mirabel. i sighed defeatedly. "yeah, anotonio. i like your brother. just dont be like your sister and tell everyone." i said, glaring at dolores.

"okay!" i wtatched antonio run off giggling.

i turned back around to dolores and mira. "were you spying?"

"yes..?" mirabel asnswered silently.

a smile crept its way onto my face and i sighed. "thats fine. i dont really cae at this point."

the girls just stayed silent.

"can i tell you something? the both of you?" i asked.

dolroes nodded quickly and smiled and mirabel gave me an excited "yes".

i steped close to the girls. now i was only a few inches away from the both of them. "i think.. he's mad at me." i muttered.

dolores's ees widened. "camilo? no! hes not mad. he doesnt have any reason to be mad. you should be mad if anything."

"hm." my eyes were teary again but i felt as if i was being attention seeking so i kept the tears from falling. "i think hes mad at me for lying to him. about why i was crying. but i dont...- cant tell him the truth. if i do, he'll know i like him."

"whats so wrong with him knwoing you have feelings for him?" mirabel asked.

i want fluff i wANT FLFUF I WANT FLUFFFFFF

512 words