twenty three :-)

im running out of faces to caption these with

"me? that doesnt make it any better." i told mirabel.

"no, its good! he-" mirabel was topped by dolores.

"dont say anything more, let them figure it out their self." she told her.

i grumbled an walked over to the girls. i sat down and read the page.

finnley's so...

and i couldnt bare to read anymore.

"you guys, i just dont wanna go trhough his stuff without his permission. im gonna go." i told mria and dolores, getting up.

"whatver. you know you wanna read it, fin!" mirabel shouted as i left the room. i shut the door behind me. i couldnt help but feel a bit guilty. but i shoved it off and walked down casitas stairs. i was at the center of the house, about to reach the door when i heard my name.

"finnley."

i turned around and surprise, surprise, it was camilo.

i sighed and walked over to him. "what?" i didnt mean to sound rude.

camilo looked down on me shocked. "you dont have to be so mean."

i felt shame rush over me and i furrowed my brows. "oh, im so sorry. i-i didnt mean to say it like that." i really didnt mean to snap at him.

"whatever, its fine." he sounded agitated. it made me kind of sad. "anyways, can we finish our conversation from earlier?"

i dreaded this moment.

"yeah.. i guess we should. can we go somewhere we wont get so distracted though? i wouldnt want anyone to interrupt you again." i suggested.

"mhm." camilo agreed.

"just follow me." i led camilo to the giant tree isabela had showed me yesterday.

"oh, we were hear yesterday." camilo recalled.

i nodded and sat down with my back against the tree. camilo didnt take a seat with me. he instead leaned up gainst the tree and stared down at me. i focused on my fingers as i figeted with them.

"okay, so. like i was saying earlier, i feel like youre.. avoiding your.. your uh," he stopped. i looked up at him to see if he was okay. his face was flushed a red color and he looked embarrassed. "your feelings for me." he quickly muttered.

my face immediately matched his and i looked away. "w-what do you mean?" i played dumb.

"gah, finnley. you know what i mean. please dont keep lying to me. it makes me feel like you dont trust me." camilo sounded sad.

i widened my eyes and looked back up at me. 'of course i trust him.' he thought i didnt trust him? it wasnt that at all. it could never be that. i didnt care how long id known him for, i trusted him the most out of anyone.

i stood up and examined his face. his eyes were a bit teary and his cheeks were crimson.

"camilo.." i started. he looked to me. "youre so dumb."

"what? what the fuck, finnley."

"NO I DIDNT MEAN TO INSULT YOU-"

"THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN TO DO?"

"I JUST MEANT THAT I OF COURSE TRUST YOU IDIOT."

499 words