ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

┌──────────────────────┐

"summertime, and the livin's easy."

-doin' time by lana del ray

└──────────────────────┘

Rys again coming in with another fic. Hopefully publishing this would give me more motivation to update both this fic and the jjk one, but let's see.

Since Demon Slayer has ended how many years ago, I've already finished the manga a long time ago aswell, but I will try to reread as much as I can to keep the story's flow as natural to the manga and anime.

If you've read the title, you'll see that this story is a slow-burn romance between you, the reader- and the hashiras/pillars (Except for Muichiro). There are some more characters I'll add as romanceable like Hotaru Haganezuka but there won't be much of a romanceable roster other than that.

This also means that MC is not straight.

(Of course, you may ask certain characters to be added so long as they aren't minors like Tanjiro! I'll make a separate book for that.)

The romance list:

- Tomioka Giyuu

- Kanroji Mitsuri + Iguro Obanai (Upon contemplation I decided to make this a poly relationship because of Obanai's endearing unwavering affection to Kanroji and now you!)

- Rengoku Kyojuro

- Shinazugawa Sanemi 

- Himejima Gyomei

- Kocho Shinobu

- Uzui Tengen + his wives (It's a package deal, I won't allow him to leave his wives for reader so it'll most likely be a happy poly relationship!)

- Haganezuka Hotaru

-Tamayo + Yushiro ( I can't see Yushiro abandoning his affection for Tamayo, so this could be another poly addition!)

Akin to my last book, I'll try and keep this as reader-friendly as possible, but I'm writing this story with my own OC in mind, so there would be smaller details such as "stretch marks" or "rough scars on her hands" other things that would surface.

Another addition to MC's appearance is fox ears! She's very similar to Yae Miko- however if you happen to wear a hijab please educate me on these things if it would ruin the appearance if I allowed the fox ears to be described, thank you!

[i'm unfamiliar with certain cultural boundaries so please tell me if it violates anything.]

Moving on, if there are more requests for romantic interests I'll keep updating the list in this overview.

Please keep in mind that this isn't the only story I plan to write about, so the updates would be slower due to me brainstorming other ideas for different 'x reader's.

Thank you for taking the time to read this again!

(03/07/2022)

Update: Added Tamayo and Yushiro as love interests! 

(04/08/2022)

Update: Added Rengoku Kyojuro as a love interest! 

Changed Kanroji Mitsuri and Iguro Obanai's separate route to be another poly addition!

(04/25/2022)