Oh snap

WARNING: VERY CLICHE BC WHY NOT

Suddenly, he was in front of me, pushing my head to the side and moving my hair away from my neck.

"What is this." He asked, quietly.

"N-nothing!" I said loudly, pushing him away and combat rolling out of the fort tent, "I should... I should go."

With a quick wave to many confused people, I quickly left, sprinting down the street and all the way to my house.

When I got back and shut the door behind me, I was greeted by Tav.

"You're back already?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"It's like... 1:30am. I should be asking you why are you coming home this late?" Tav answered, checking the clock.

"I was at Gamzees..." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair.

"Stop." He said, loudly.

I froze and he pointed at my neck.

"What's that." He asked.

I paused, calculating the question in my head. I quickly pushed my hair in front of me and ran up the ramp that is my stairs to my room.

I fell on my bed and curled up on my side.

I'm not tired.

Looking at my clock I saw that it was 3am.

Getting up again, I grabbed my keys, lighter and box of cigarettes from my drawer and hide them in my pocket. Downstairs, Tav was watching TV.

"Tav, you should go to bed. I'm going out for a while, too many thoughts. I'll be careful." Before he could protest, I walked out and closed the door behind me.

Walking to the park again and sitting on a bench, I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a drag. Blowing out the smoke in little rings, I relaxed. Two later, I heard voices coming down the path. I looked towards them, the third one hanging lazily from my mouth, to see Equius and the others walking towards me. I heard one of them mumble something along the lines of,

"That's Kira!"

And they hurried over.

"Hey! We were just on our way over to your place to see- are you smoking?" Equius transitioned from happy friend to concerned mad older brother.

I blew out smoke and took it out of my mouth, grinding it into the ground with my heel.

"Yes..." I mumbled.

"Why..." He took a step towards me and, panicking slightly, I stood up and took a few steps back; realising too late that I left the box on the bench.