END

A few minutes later, I heard a door open and heard Tavs voice,

"Oh my god, is she okay? Did something happen?"

"You... You should be asleep..." I yawned, tired of crying and everything else.

"I KNEW I shouldn't have let you go out this late. What. Happened." Tav moved out of the way and Gamzee walked in and looked around.

"Man, Tavbro... Your house is motherfuckin nice."

"Her room is up the ramp to the right. She has a big picture on her door. She won't tell me what it's of but it kinda looks like an angel." Tav said, rolling back to the living room, "I still want to know what happened."

"We found her all up and smoking in the park so I took her pack and then she ran and tried to motherfuckin jump off a bridge but then I stopped her and Equius got mad and almost all up and broke her wrist and then the motherfucker hit her across the face." Gamzee explained.

I saw Tavs face fall and it looked like his heart broke. Tears rimmed his eyes as he came closer again. He seemed speechless as he reached up and gently touched my shoulder. I flinched and curled up closer to Gamzee, trying to hide my tears. Gamzee took this as a 'get to my room' and quickly walked up the ramp.

"Woah..." He murmured, walking through my door, "This is a crazy room."

The walls were painted a dark purple with a few posters and drawings tacked up. The floor was covered in paper and pencils and other drawing supplies along with clothes and a chair. A desk was in a corner with a chair behind it along with a lamp. Black curtains were closed across the windows making the room dark. The bed was big with multiple pillows and blankets along with a laptop and charger. A mirror was up against one wall that I had thrown a rock at it at one point so it was cracked through the middle.

"Bed..." I mumbled tiredly.

He gently put me on the bed and I immediately curl up, clinging onto the blankets.

"I'm so glad it's break..." Gamzee muttered.

"It's an angel..." I muttered.

"What?"

"On my door..." I looked up at him and smiled weakly, "It's an angel... Well, fallen angel. He’s my guardian…"

"It's incredible." He said, sifting through the mess on the floor and looking at other pictures, "All these are just... Motherfuckin wonderful."

I smiled at him and as he was looking through drawings I fell asleep.

As I slept Gamzee continued to sift through the sketchbooks and pages until he found one that seemed familiar.

"This is the one from History class..."

He flipped it open to see another drawing of the fallen angel from my door. Flipping the page he sees a small doodle of the class, indicating where certain people sit. On the next page was a detailed drawing of him sleeping in class and small hearts doodled around his head like small flies. The next page was a full body drawing of him, leaning against the wall and smiling. The next page was a drawing of me and him holding hands in the winter with him laughing at something. On the next page was a doodle of me, sitting in the park on a bench alone, looking at couples. Then the next was a work in progress extremely detailed drawing of an angel with big wings and his hands folded over his heart. It was missing a head and legs from the knee down and a background. There was nothing else in the sketchbook except for on the back cover where a small doodle of Gamzee looking like he was trapped in a heart. He blushed and turned back to the cover where I had written,

'Don't look.'

Along with a small doodle of an OCs head hissing.

Gamzee chuckled and looked up to see me sleeping peacefully. He got up and yawned, shuffling over to the bed and curling up next to me. I moved closer, sensing warmth and slowly he fell asleep, too.

THIS SURE WAS AN ADVENTURE THAT I'M GLAD I COULD SHARE WITH YOU GUYS
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT
LOVE YOU -K